Chapter 7

Bahja POV

I'm so done with August. He is going to cheat on me with some stripper hoe. The bitch better not end up pregnant or I'm fighting both of them. Today me and Lourdes are taking the kids out for the day. Right now it is 10:30 and I have to get the kids ready by 12:00 so we can head out. We are going to take them to the mall so I can buy them so clothes and shoes and toys and stuff. Then we will take them to ChuckECheese's. and then we are going to go out to eat. I go wake the kids up and got them in the shower. Once I got them out the shower  I went to put their clothes on. Then I told them to go get their shoes and watch TV until I come down.

So I went upstairs and got in the shower. Once I got out I got dressed(MM) and put my shoes on. Then I grabbed a bag out my closet and went to the kids room to get them a toy and went downstairs to fill my bag with snacks and drinks. Then I told the kids to come on so we left and headed out to the car. I buckled them in their car seats and I got in the car and buckled up and drove off to my mom's house.

Once we got to the house the kids unbuckled their seatbelts and hopped out the car. They walked up to the porch and rang  the doorbell. My mom came to the door about 2 minutes "Nana!!!" They screamed attacking her. I laughed. "Get your crazy kids off of me Bahja!" "Yall get off Nana." "Yes Ma'am." They said as they got off of her. "Lo We Ready Now Come ON!" I yelled upstairs. "Girl I'm coming!" She yelled back. About 10 minute later she came downstairs (MM). "you ready?" I asked her. "Yea just let me put some stuff in my bag to snack on." She said as she walked off to the kitchen. "Okay well we will meet you in the car." I told her. She nodded. "Give Nana a hug and kiss bye." I told the kids. And I gave her a hug and kiss as well.

We left out the house and got back in the car. I buckled them up and I got in the car and buckled myself up. By the time I was in the car Lo had came out and she got in the car and we pulled off. Lourdes plugged her phone into the aux cord and turn on Aug's new song 'Song Cry'. and everybody sung the whole song even the kids. Then she turned on 'Been Around The World' which is my favorite song. And by the time that song went off we were at the mall. We get out and we got the kids out and walk into the mall. Once we get into the mall we first go get some shoes. I buy the kids 5 pairs of shoes each and I buy myself and Lo 4 shoes each. Then we go get the kids some toys we went into the toy store and the kids went every way. I went with Jae and Lourdes went with King. Once we met up we went to the register and I paid for the toys. Then we went to the kids clothing store. I just went in there and grabbed stuff I thought was cute and stuff that I could make an outfit out of. Then we went to the polo store and I bought the kids some more stuff and I also bought me and Lourdes some stuff. Then we went to the food court and we got something to eat. While we were eating I seen Miracle at another table with her friend so I told them I would be right back and Lourdes turned around and seen who I was looking at and she called my name but I was already making my way over to her. I sat at her table and she stared at me. "Hey Miracle." I said staring at her. "I'm very surprised to see you here with a friend and not seeing you here with Aug. Since you basically stole him from me you home wrecking ass bitch. I really thought you were my friend. I went against my own fucking sister when she said you were no good and that you were just trying to get with Aug. I told her no and there is no way you would do that to me. But you did. And you can believe that once I drop these babies I will come for yo ass I will beat yo ass like you a bitch on the streets because that's what you are to me now. Now you bitch have a horrible miserable and lonely ass life hoe ass bitch." I said then I walked away. Once we got finished eating we left and went to ChuckECheese's I pad for tokens and we got our stamp on our hand and we went in. Lourdes told me to sit down and she would go play with the kids so I could rest my feet. I told her okay and to take pictures. I gotta remember to take pictures in the little photo booth they have with the kids before we go.

We left around like 6 and we went to Chili's and ate.

*Skips Restaurant*  

Once we got home I gave the kids a bath and put them in the bed. I told Lourdes she could spend the night and I gave her some clothes to sleep in. We were sitting in the living room watching The Rap Game when the doorbell goes off. I go to the door to see who it is and its August. "What August?" "Can I please talk to you?" "Talk" 'I mean inside like face to face?" I hesitated then I finally opened the door. Ass soon as he comes in he asked me did I confront Miracle and I told him yes I did. "You don't need to be stressing yourself out." "You didn't care when you were the one stressing me out now did you. No now get out my house please." I rolled my eyes and opened the door for him. He looked and me and closed the door. "I'm not leaving. I'm tired of not waking up to you so I'm finna go to sleep and I will see yall in the morning." He then headed upstairs. Me and Lourdes looked at each other and she started laughing and she went to the guest room to go to sleep. I then followed her upstairs but I went to my room and August was in there knocked out so I went and took a shower and got out and got dressed and got in the bed and went to sleep.