Chapter 14

Sorry for the extreme delay on the story 😬😬

Bahja's POV
1 year later
August was just released from the rehab center yesterday,I am so happy because my baby is back to his regular self. This is the dude I fell in love with not that other August and I hope that I don't have to see him ever again. From what I can tell August is doing so well and I am excited because we agreed to try our relationship out again.
I was getting myself and the kids ready to go to Augusts rehab graduation and later on today he will come home with me and the kids. While he was in the rehab center I bought a new house that we will live in and raise our four kids together. I hope we will be good because I do not want to go back down that road again.
Today we are having a welcome back party for him. Everyone is at my house because that is where the party is going to be at. I am so ready for this party.
Right now we are getting ready to head over to my house for the party. I am getting dressed while Aug is in the shower. Once I finished getting dressed ( mm) I go get the kids ready to go. I went into the twins room and got them dressed and ready to go. Once I get them ready I put them back in their cribs. Then I went to go to Jae'Lynn's room to get her dressed. Once I got to her room I see her watching TV and laying down. Once she seen me she got up and smile. "You ready little mama?" "Yes ma'am!" "Okay so turn off your tv and lets go get your brother." Once she got done turning off her tv and the light we walked out and went into King's room to let him know is time to go and he was already ready to go. So we went into the kids room and I grabbed them and their carseats and I took everyone downstairs to the living room and then I  went back upstairs to see if Aug is ready. When I get upstairs I see he is coming out of the room and closing our door. 'I was just seeing if you were ready." I said "Yea babe I'm ready are you going to tell me why we are going to your house?" "I just have to get some stuff." "Man well I could've stayed here for all of that shit." He said rolling his eyes and pouting. "You are a big ass baby nigga!" "Yea but I'm yours." He said kissing me. So we go downstairs and Aug grabbed the kids and we all headed out the door.

We get in the car and Aug straps the littles one up the their carseat. Once everybody is strapped in and everything I pull out of the driveway and head to my house. I told Aug to get my phone and plug it into the aux cord and turn to his play list and put it on shuffle. When he did that Dreamer came on and I LOVE this song. I sung the whole song and then Been Around The World ft. Chris Brown came on. Then I turned it up and vibed to the song. Once that song was over we were pulling into my driveway. "Babe what are all these cars doing here?" "These and the cleaning people and some other people here to fix up the house for me." 'Oh okay." So we get out and I lead the way. 'Dammit baby I forgot my house keys at your house. Good thing I always keep a spare in the backyard by the sliding door under the rug can you go get it for me?" "Yea." So he goes around the back and you heard was "SURPRISE!" Then he comes back out and smiles at me. "Welcome home baby! I love you !" "I love you too ma!"

5 hours later

The party is just now ending and he had a ton of fun today. Me, Lo, Lucas, India, chad and August are cleaning up the backyard. Thank god for them because I don't think I would've been able to do this by myself. I would've had to call the cleaning people. The kids were in the house sleeping. They are all partied out. "So what are y'all doing tomorrow?" Lourdes asked. "Me and Aug are just going to chill with the kids and Lucas and India are going to come over too. Did y'all want to come over too?" I said. "Yea we will be over there tomorrow as well." "Okay That's Fine."
We all went into the house and watched tv until the kids woke up and then we got ready to leave. Once we left we headed to the park. When we got to the park Jae and King headed to the playground while we took the kids on a walk around the That wrapped around the playground. While we were walking we talked about our future and our careers. We decided that I'm going to take a break from my career while august gets his career back on track.
Once the kids finished playing they came over to us and walked with us. We walked for a little while longer until it got dark. Then we went packed up the kids and we headed to the car. When we got to the car we got the kids into the car and then we got into the car and we headed to the house.
Once we got to the house I started getting the kids out the car while August got the front door unlocked. Once he unlocked the door he came and helped me with the kids. Once we got the kids bathed and put them in the bed we went and got into the bed and we just laid there and talked about our future together until we fell asleep. It feels so good to have my family together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
@Alexxis_lynn (Victoria)