Chapter 11

1 year later

Bahja's POV

This year went by so quick. It seems like the twins were just born 1 month ago not 1 year and 2 months ago. They are walking and trying to talk. They are getting so big so quick. Its so crazy how fast that year went by. Me and August haven't spoken really in 6 months because I don't want to deal with the drama that comes with being with him. I love him I do but I'm not about to keep breaking my back for someone who clearly doesn't care anymore about me. He continues to cheat and continues to lie to me constantly and I don't like it. I even think he is doing drugs and drinking  again but I don't know. I have gave him nothing but my all and he only gave me half of him. He is not the same person I meet 3 years ago. He's not the same man who poured his heart out to me the day he met me. I refuse to keep getting hurt by him. King is living with his dad now. I kinda miss him being around the house. But August still lets him visit because he knows I have grown attached to him and I think of him like a son too. I miss my kids so much right now they are at August's house until tomorrow.

"Baby!" My boyfriend Bryshere Gray called. "Yea" "Come here I gotta show you something. " I went upstairs to our room and I seen him sitting there watching TV. I went and laid down with and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I really didn't want anything but for you to come lay with me." I Just laughed at him. I looked at him and he kissed me. I deepened the kissed and got on top of him. I straddled him and he put his hands on my ass and gripped it. I started grinding on him. "Fuck bee" I kissed him again. I grabbed his hard dick that was pressed against me and started stroking him. I went down and began sucking on his dick. Then I came back up and he flipped us over and went down on me. After about 20 minutes he came up and put his dick in me and I arched my back. "Fuck Bry!!" "Damn Bee you so fucking tight!" He said out of breath. "Daddy go faster!" I said and he obeyed. He then told me to get on all fours and he rammed me from the back. He pulled me hair and smacked my ass. "Dadddyyyy go faster." "You want daddy to go faster. "Mhmmmm... FUCK!!" He went faster and then he stopped. I turned around and I started giving him head and he then busted. I cleaned him all up.

After that we got in the shower and did our hygiene routine and I got dressed and ready to go meet Niq, MiMi, India, Lo and Cha for a girls day out.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink. "Babe I'm gone. I'll be back later." I yelled upstairs. "Alright I love you baby have fun." He yelled back. So I headed outside to my chrome and matte black Bentley.

I headed to Lourdes's school that she goes to : Clark Atlanta University. After I texted her she texted back saying that she had to sign out for the weekend. After about 10 minutes she came and got in the car. So then I went to go get Cha.

Once I got to her house I beeped the horn and she came outside within 5 minutes. And once she got in we headed to Cincos for brunch. India, Mimi and Niq are meeting us there. Over the past year me Niq, India and Cha have gotten so close. So now I have five females I know I can count on.

Once we got to cincos I parked the car and all got out and went in the restaurant to the table where Niq, Mimi and India were at. We sat down at the table. We talked for a little bit and then we got up and went to get something to eat from the buffet. Once we finish eating we sat down and talked for about 3 hours and then we went to the car and we decided to go get our nails and toes done. Then we are going to go the mall.

We met up at nail salon on Ponce de Leon called Midtown Nails. We get out and go in the nail salon and we signed in to get a pedicure and full set.

Once we finished with our nails and toes we went to Lenox Mall. We go in and people instantly started swarming around all of us asking for autographs and pictures. Once we finished we went into Foot Locker. I bought 5 pairs of shoes and I also bought some shoes for all of my children including King. India bought some shoes for King too. Everybody else bought shoes for their selves and their children except for Lo she bought some shoes for her nieces and nephews including King and she bought some shoes for Chad. Once we paid for the shoes we went into Rue 21 and bought hella clothes. Once we left out of Rue 21 we went Forever 21 and bought some more clothes. Then we went into the Adidas store and bought some Adidas for us and our children/ boyfriend. I headed to the Apple store because I needed a new MacBook. Once they set up my MacBook I ended up buying the iPhone 7 Plus. Then we went into Bath and Body Works and bought lotions shower gels and smell goods in general.

8 hours and thousands of dollars later. We went to basically every store in the mall and ended up buying something out of every store. We bought so much shit for everybody I even bought August a few things. We had so many bags I had to call an uber for Lo and Cha to meet me at my house and I was going to take them back home from my house. I called another uber to take some more stuff to the house for me.

Once we got home I put all the stuff in the kids rooms and I headed to take Lo and Cha home. I took Cha home first then I took Lo to Chad's house. Once I dropped them off I headed back home and went upstairs to take a shower and went straight to sleep.