Chapter 9

Bahja POV

Last month I had Auja Amour Alsina and August Anthony Alsina III. We kept it going with the triple A thing. They are the cutest babies ever. I love my little family. No me and August are not together if you are wondering. We are working on it though. We are still going to couples therapy. We actually just went yesterday. We go once a week. Today is the day of Lourdes's graduation. And everyone is coming to support. Me and all the kids, August, my mom, Zonnique and my friend Bre, our cousin Kelsi and the rest of the family along with Chad and Lourdes's best friend Reginae. Right now I am getting the kids ready so we can head over to August's house.

Once everybody was ready to go we left out and headed to August's house. We get there and this nigga is still in the bed. So I open the door with the stare key he gave me for emergencies. And I told Jae and K to watch the A twins for me while I go wake up August. So they went into the living room and i followed behind them to put the babies in there. I then go upstairs and he is knocked out. So I thought it would be fun to tease him. So I got up under the covers and good thing he only had on boxers. So i pulled his dick out and began sucking it. He started moving around and then he lifted the covers up and seen it was me and he let me continue. "Shit Bee" He said as I began to stroke him while sucking him at the same time. I felt him stiff up in my mouth which means he about to bust so i got up and left out the room. 'You know you dead ass wrong for that shit Bahja!" He yelled as I laughed and walked downstairs with the kids. I bet he gotta take a cold ass shower. I know he gone be salty all damn day so I might just finish that job later on tonight when he spent the night.

30 minutes later August came downstairs mad as hell. "Thanks to yo ass I had to take a fucking cold ass shower." He said rolling his eyes at me. I bust out laughing. "I'm sorry but I couldn't resist teasing the shit outta you." I said still laughing. "I still dont find shit funny." I looked at him and tried to make a straight face but ending up laughing at him again. I went into the kitchen to get the kids something to drink and took it to them. Then I started breastfeeding Amour and August. So by the time I was done we were ready to go. We all got in range rover because it has more seating then his other cars. August buckled the twins in and he also buxkiled King and Jae in their seats. Once they all were buckled in we took off.

Once we get there we get out and we took the kids out and we went to the seats that my mom saved us. Once we get to them we all sat down and everybody started trying to grab the kids so I let my mom go first with Auja and my grandma took A3 (August 3). They were good so we left them alone.

They graduated started coming in about 10 minutes later and we all started cheering once we seen Lo. She seen us and waved and laughed at Aug and Chad because they were acting like a fool they was fake crying and shit. The graduates all sat down. Once they sat down August and Chad started acting crazy again. They was screaming her name and shit. I had to hit them to tell them to calm the hell down because they was hype as fuck.

The speakers came to the stand and spoke. Once they were done they called the valedictorian to the stand which was Lo so you know we had to act a fool. And she laughed and told us to stop embarrassing her. So we sat done and she did her speech. Once she was done we stood up and started to act a fool again but she looked at us and so we just clapped. Once the salutatorian got done we clapped some more and we sat down.

After the graduation was done Lourdes wanted to have an adult dinner so my mom watched all the kids. So me and August went to his house and we got in the shower and got dressed. We had to wear all black because thats Lourdes's favorite color. Lourdes and Chad came over here to get ready too. So they got in the shower and got dressed. Aug and Chad was done in 30 minutes it took me and Lourdes about 1 hour to get ready.

Once we got done the limo was here. So we got in the limo and it was a open bar. Which kinda sucked for me because I breast feed so I cant fucking drink. We go get everybody else then we head to the restaurant. Once we get to the restaurant the hostess shows us to our table and we all sit down.

We were all talking and having a good times. Once we got done eating we paid for the food and tipped the waiter. Then we go out to park to take pictures with the graduate. But I had a surprise set up for her. We were going to have a photo shoot basically. I paid money for all the props and everything.

So when we get to the park Lourdes get all happy and she was asking who did this and everybody pointed at me. She ran up and hugged me. Then she pulled me over there to take pictures with her first.

*After the Photoshoot*

Once the photoshoot was done it was 12:00 midnight. So we decided to take her to the club. So we went to Passion. It was a club right around the corner from the park. So we go to the club and it was live as fuck. So the DJ told everybody we were here and they got us to perform. We performed our song Ride or Die and a few other songs we did together.

Once we got out the club it was 5 o'clock in the morning. We all went to August's house and we stayed up and talked. Then around 8 o'clock we all fell asleep. Tonight was fun and I actually enjoyed Aug's company.