Chapter 6

August POV
Last week I took Bahja and the kids out on a day of fun. We went to Six Flags, Centennial Park and got on the big Ferris Wheel and we went out to eat. Now this weekend I have a couple of shows in Cali so I'm going to go out there tomorrow morning.

I go into my room and started packing for my trip. I call up my dj, stylist and Big T and told them about my trip and they said that my manager had already called them so they been knew about it. After I got done packing I went to Popeyes to go get me something to eat. I ordered me a 4 piece with dirty rice and rice and beans. Once I got my food I went home and ate. After I ate I took a shower and went to sleep.

I got up around 3 to take a shower. I got out the shower and got dressed in some white basketball shorts my nike slides and a black wife beater and a pair of long white nike socks.  I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. I sat my bags by the front door and went to the kitchen to grab something to drink and some chips to snack on. Then I went to the door and grabbed my bags and headed to my car. I put my bags in the trunk and texted Big T to let him know I'm leaving out.

Once I got to the airport I took my bags out the trunk and headed them to the flight attendant that was going to be on my flight. She handed them to the person that loads the luggage. I got on the plane, sat down and ten got on my phone. I texted Bahja to let her know I was going to be out of town. She said ok. I went to the back to take a nap because I was tired as hell.

Once we landed in Cali at around 10:30am Big T came and woke me up. I got up and went out to the trucks they had for us and got in. And then we all headed to the hotel once they got all the luggage in on of the trucks. We are staying at the Hilton. I check in and go to the room and laid down and went back to sleep for a few hours. At 12:30 I had to get up and get dressed to go to sound check.

*Skip Soundcheck*

I get back to the room and get ready to go back up to the venue.  Once I get there I was being pulled to the back for a wardrobe fitting. After I got fitted I went to do one last run through before the show got started. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Zonnique and her daughter was here too. After I got done with the rehearsal I went to the dressing room to get dressed for the show. My stylist picked out the best out ever. I loved it. (MM)

*Skips Concert*

Once I got off stage they were talking about an after party at one of the hottest clubs here in Cali called Xxscape (made up). So me and the crew decided we were going to hit up. So my stylist came up with another outfit for me to wear. So I took a shower and got dressed in the outfit (MM). Once I got finished getting dressed we left and got in the car and headed to the club.

Once we get to the club it is a long ass line outside so I paid for everybody to get in so nobody had to wait outside.  Once we get inside we went to the V.I.P section. No one realized it was nightclub/strip club until we got into V.I.P. A few strippers came up to the section and they came with sparklers and shit. Then this one stripper opened the champagne and poured her a drink and gave me a lap dance. She was fine as hell. Banging ass body. My niggas TeDo and Mike rolled a fat ass blunt with kush. I took it and inhaled that shit then took a drink of straight vodka. I was trying to get fucked up tonight. This stripper was still dancing up on me so I got into it. I started throwing money at her ass. She turned around and straddled me and started grinding on me. I gripped her hip and kept throwing money at her. The blunt got passed back to me and I took a long drag from it and throw my vodka back. I was trying to get my mind off Bahja for the night because I could not get her off my mind the WHOLE NIGHT! So I took another long drag from the blunt and passed it. I continued to throw money at the stripper. "What your name ma?" I asked her. "Stage name Jade. Real name Exotic Brooks" I nodded. I cant lie with her grinding on me I'm getting hard af. So I think Imma take her to the back and just fuck right now. I grabbed her hand and led to the back room they had for private lap dances. So we went in there and I closed and locked the door.  She instantly started stroking me and she got on her knees and took my dick out. She licked it and then took all of me in her mouth. I grabbed her by her hair and started pushing her down farther. She was gagging and shit. Then she stood up and took off her thong and pulled me to the couch and grabbed my dick again. She then again began to give me head. It was AMAZING. Before I was aboutto bust she stopped and I took a condom out my pocket and put it on and she slid on me. This girl was tight as fuck. She began bouncing on my dick and going fast as hell. This girl is flexible as fuck. She stood up and put one leg on either side of me and did a full split. After about 30 minutes I bust then I took the condom and wrapped it in a paper towel. And stuck it in my pocket (I'm not dumb I know these bitches be wanting money from a nigga) and grabbed her hand and went back to my section. I told her to wait outside V.I.P. so I could go get my stuff and get Big T room key so I could throw this condom away in his room. He told me he was coming too because he was tired. So we all left and once we got outside the paparazzi and TMZ and shit was everywhere. I know they are going to have a field day with this tomorrow. I know I really fucked up then.