chapter one

Claire's POV:
         "good morning everyone!!!" I said to the camera. "today is going to be a fun day I will be going to Venice Beach with Jake and Tanner to film flips for kisses." "also I want to thank you guys so much we have finally reached 1,000,000 subscribers!!!!" I yelled which caused Jake to yell at me since he was sleeping but oh well. I turned off the camera and got ready.
                   couple hours later
Tanner, Jake, and I got in the car and drove to Venice Beach. I filmed the car ride while the others were vlogging. After the long drive we finally made it. Tanner gave me his camera to film him and while we were filming we met some fans. We walked to two girls and Tanner asked them if he does a flip and it impresses them they have to kiss his cheek. After doing the flip, both of them gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked him for his number. He gave his number to them which made me jealous but I just shook it off. Then we drove to Urth Cafe to go eat because we were starving. After we were done we went back home.
                  couple hours later
I got a text from Stass my best friend " I am in SD (San Diego) rn do you want to go shopping?" I replied "yeah meet me at the food court." I told Jake that I will be meeting Stass and he said okay. I drove to the mall and met Stass. We went shopping for new clothes, makeup, and bath bombs. After shopping, we drove back to my house so we can film a video for my second YouTube channel. I got everything setup and turned on the camera. "hello beautiful people on the internet I am here with Stass today we are going to be doing blindfold makeup challenge." After filming we went watched Netflix and order chinese food. Stass was going to sleep over so we decided to make a fort made out of blankets. We watched more movies until we fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(A/N): I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of this fanfic. Sorry if this chapter was boring.