chapter nineteen

•eight months later•
Claire's POV:
Today is a big day because Tanner and I are going to have a gender reveal party for our baby. Our moms went with us to the doctors to see what the gender is. I did my morning routine and dressed into a white maxi dress. Tanner was already downstairs helping my mom and Madi with the decorations. "Good morning sweetie breakfast is on the table." My mom said "thanks momma. where's Jake?" I asked Madi "oh he should be coming right now." She said "okay." I went to go eat breakfast. After they were done setting everything up the party had begun. Lots of family and friends were here. Kylie, Kendall, Stass, Sammy, and Jordyn came. "OH MY GOSH HEY!!!" I yelled and gave each of them a hug. "I has almost been a year since we have seen each other." Kylie said. We were talking to each other until my mom told me it was time to find out the gender of the baby. "okay everyone can we all have everyone sit down in front of the box? thank you." Tanner's mom said. "Thank you for all coming today!!" My mom said. "Okay Tanner you open from the left side while Claire opens from the right side." our moms explained. "lets count down 3...2...1...OPEN!!!" Tanner and I opened the box revealing pink balloons. Everyone clapped and cheered. Tanner gave me a kiss and hugged me. The party was going to end soon so we cleaned everything up. "Thank you for your guys help it really meant a lot to Tanner and I." I told Jake, Madi, Tanner's mom, and my mom. "aww anytime sweetheart." Tanner's mom said. After they left Tanner and I went to bed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(A/N): Tanner and Claire got married when she was 4 months pregnant. Also I will be using pictures by Tammy Hembrow because she is goals.