chapter twenty

•one month later•
Claire's POV:
After Tanner and I told our fans that I was pregnant they were happy for me but some weren't but it didn't bother me. I woke up and did my morning routine. Tanner and I ate breakfast with each other and went upstairs to look at the nursery room for our baby. "Jake and I built this couple weeks ago and we finished last night. what do you think?" Tanner asked me "I think it looks amazing both of you guys did a great job." "thanks." Tanner kissed me on the lips and rubbed my stomach. Couple hours later we ate hamburgers and fries at home. After eating I went to bathroom and once I came out I felt my water break. "TANNER!!!!" I yelled "what's wrong?" Tanner came running towards me. "My water broke." "Okay get in the car and I will get the bag." He ran upstairs while I waddled to the car. Once he got the bag and got into the car we went to the hospital. Tanner called my mom while we were in the room waiting for the doctor. Couple minutes later our moms came in and so did the doctors. "Okay Claire are you ready to start pushing?" the doctor asked me "yep."
                 couple hours later
"okay Claire you are almost there just push one more time." so I pushed one more time and then I heard a baby cry. I looked at Tanner who was about to cry. "I love you." "I love you too." Tanner said. After the doctors left Jake and Madi came to visit the baby. "So what is her name?" "I was thinking Paisley." Tanner and I said at the same time which made everyone laugh.
                        a week later
Tanner, Paisley, and I finally got to go home. I sat in the backseat with Paisley while Tanner drove us back home. We made it back home and took Paisley out of the car. I took a picture with her and Tanner joined in. I posted the picture on Instagram.

Tanner was holding Paisley after I took a shower

Tanner was holding Paisley after I took a shower. "aww you two are so cute." I walked up to them and sat next to Tanner. He kissed my forehead and said "I love my two girls." I smiled. Paisley started crying which meant that she wanted milk so I made her a bottle of milk and fed it to her. I walked upstairs to put her down because she fell asleep while she was drinking milk. After putting her to bed I turned around and saw Tanner standing at the doorway. "Oh my goodness you scared me." "Sorry I didn't mean to do it." "It's okay." Tanner and I went to bed because we were drained out from taking care of Paisley.
                         midnight
Paisley started crying so I went to her bedroom and held her. I sang a lullaby to her so she can go back to sleep and that actually worked. So I closed the door just a little bit but Paisley started crying again so I went back and picked her up. I fed her milk and burped her after I burped her she threw up on me luckily it wasn't a lot. I put her down in her crib and waited till she fell asleep. I went back to the room and showered because Paisley threw up near my hair and neck which smelled bad. After I came out of the shower the sun was rising just great I am so tired now. I went back to bed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(A/N): picture of Paisley's nursery in the beginning of this chapter.