chapter sixteen

Claire's POV:
"goooooodddd mooorrnnninngggg to the BEST family on YouTube!!!! RRRRAAAHHHH!!!!" I was currently watching FouseyTube on my laptop. "hey Claire do you want to go to VidCon with Jake, Madi, and I?" Tanner asked me while making breakfast for everyone. "Sure when are we going and what about the others?" I asked while setting up the table. "today during the afternoon like around 12 and I am not sure I will ask them once they are awake" "okay should I pack up or not?" "no we are just going just for today." "okay" the others woke up and we ate breakfast together. "hey who is going to VidCon today?" Tanner said mostly everyone said they were going. After we were done eating breakfast we went to get ready Tanner and I wore #FoxFam shirt with black shorts but he wore black pants and Fox dad hats. "Okay do you have extra batteries for the camera?" I asked Tanner "yep I have everything in my backpack." Madi, Jake, Tanner, and I went into my car because it had more space. The others were going to meet us at the entrance. "hey do you think we will meet any youtubers?" I asked them "yeah I want to meet Casey Neistat or FouseyTube" Jake said. "Same!!!" Tanner said. After the long drive we finally made it to the convention center. "hey so right now we are at the Anaheim Conversation Center. I am here with Jake, Madi, and Tanner but there are others that we are going to meet up soon." I said to the camera. "AYE WHAT'S UP WE MADE IT TO VIDCON!!!!" Tanner yelled and I laughed. "J-Atmosphere in da house!!!" Jake said. "Hey everyone what's good?" Madi said. I turned off the camera to get our tickets and bags checked. I turned my camera back on. "look who we have here The Funk Brothers, Cody, Zay, and Kevin." facing the camera towards everyone. "Hey Claire's Vlog!!!" they all said. We went to meet other youtubers who we knew like Adam LZ, Joogsquad, etc. I vlogged during the whole event and took pictures with fans. "Claire look behind you it's Casey Neistat and Fousey!!" Tanner said. I looked behind me and saw them "OH MY GOSH!!" I said to Tanner. I went up to them and asked them for a picture and they said sure. "Wait aren't you Claire Angeles Vlogs?!?" They both asked me. "Yep. how did you know?" I said. "You are friends with Lilly and I saw a few videos from your channel." Fousey explained. "my videos are suck though." I said "no it doesn't it is better than mine." Casey said. I was blushing "well thank you." "ha no problem." "well I have to go it was nice meeting both of you." I said and giving them a hug. "It was nice meeting you too." Casey said. "bye Claire." Fousey said smiling.
                   couple hours later
Tanner and I met more fans and other youtubers. "I am a bit hungry we should go and eat at the food court." Jake said. "Okay let's all go." I said. After eating our lunch we went to go meet other people and take pictures with them. The Funk brothers, Cody, Zay, and Kevin went back home is it was only Tanner, Jake, Madi, and I. We left two hours after they left so we can beat the traffic.
                         back home
we made it back home after the horrible traffic on the way back home. "Lets go swimming it's pretty hot outside." Jake said. "okay Madi can borrow my bathing suit and Tanner can borrow yours." I said to Jake. After we got changed into our bathing suits I pushed Tanner inside the pool and jumped in with him. Jake and Madi jumped inside the pool together creating a huge splash. We were playing chicken fight and had a splashing contest. Once we were done swimming we went to dry ourselves up and sit near the fire outside. "lets make s'mores." I said. We grabbed everything that we needed and sat down on the chairs. I brought out my ukulele and started strumming random chords while they made s'mores. "hey Claire can you play One Dance by Drake?" Jake asked me. "Okay." "And sing too." He added. "okay." I sounded a bit nervous. I strummed the notes to the song and started strumming the chords. "That's why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me.....
Tell me, I need to know, where do you wanna go?
'Cause if you're down, I'll take it slow
Make you lose control".
I stopped because Tanner was filming me "Tanner stop it." I told him. "Sorry babe but you sing hella good." "thanks." I was embarrassed. Madi and Jake went to his room to go to sleep. Tanner and I cleaned everything before going to sleep. I changed into comfortable clothes and went to bed. "Goodnight Tanner." "Goodnight Claire."