epilouge

Claire's POV:
The kids were now in either high school or in college. Tanner and I stayed at the same house and so did Jake and Madi. We all had a barbecue at their house so all of our family and friends came over it was a big party. "mom? dad?" I heard someone I turned around and it was PAISLEY!!!! "hey honey we missed you so much!!" I said while hugging her "how is college and any boys?" Tanner asked "good and yeah I met this really nice guy his name is zac." she told us "aww our baby is growing up now." I said "okay you should bring him over to the house one day so we can all meet him." Tanner said he was always protective about Paisley. "mo-" Mason was about to say something but he say Paisley and gave her a big hug. "hey little bro how have you been?" she asked. Tanner and I left them alone so they can catch up. Madi and I went to go catch with each other about random stuff while Tanner and Jake were talking about YouTube and scootering. After a couple hours later the party ended and we all cleaned up before we went home. "thank you guys for coming it is nice to see all of us together." Madi said to Tanner and I. "oh no problem we should do it again." I told her. After saying bye Tanner and I went back home. "hey babe?" I said "yes?" "I love you." "I love you more."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(A/N): sorry for the really short ending. I will be writing more books soon. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic. ILYSFM 💕!!!!!
- larissa