chapter twenty-three

Claire's POV:
Tanner dropped off Paisley at his mom's house while I got ready to go out on a date with him. "BABE I'M H-" Tanner yelled but stopped because I was walking down the stairs. "hey are you ready?" I asked him. "yes and you look really hot." he said while walking us to his car. "thanks." I blushed. We drove to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and after that we are going to the LACMA. "what are you going to get?" I asked Tanner while we were sitting down at the table. "hmm maybe pasta. what are you going to get?" "same." After eating we drove to the LACMA. We walked around the museum and took pictures together. Once we were done looking around we went back home to just chill. While we were walking up the stairs Tanner grabbed my butt and I turned around "excuse me sir please keep your hands to yourself." "pshh." Tanner said while carrying me to the room. We had a make out session while we were in there. After our make out session we were lying in bed panting "I love you Claire." "I love you too." I fell asleep on Tanner's chest.
                       four years later
Tanner and I were taking Paisley and our son Mason out to the mall today since they wanted to buy clothes and shoes. "daddy can we get a puppy?" mason asked Tanner while we were walking near the dog store. "uhmm ask mommy." he looked towards me. "mommy can we please get a puppy?" Mason said pouting his lips. "I don't know mas having a puppy comes with a lot of responsibilities." I explained to him. "mom please." paisley joined in with mason. I looked at Tanner and looked back at the kids. "okay fine lets go get a puppy since I love you both." "yay come on pais lets go pick out the puppy." Mason grabbed Paisley's hand. Tanner went in with them and I followed him inside. "how about this yorkie?" Paisley pointed out to this cute little puppy. "okay lets get this one then." Mason said. Tanner and I paid for the puppy while the kids were playing with their new dog. Once we got home I set up a place for the puppy while Tanner went to go get dinner for us. After dinner we all went to the living room to play with Marley that is what the kids named him. "okay time for bed kiddos." Tanner said "aww man I wanted to play with him a bit longer though." Mason whined "you will see him tomorrow morning." I explained "fine." mason and paisley walked to their room. we all went to bed after a long day.