chapter fourteen

Claire's POV:
I woke up and showered to get my day started. Tanner woke up and showered too. I got dressed and put on a black romper with my vans. "what time is it?" Tanner asked me. "It is 12:45 p.m." "okay should we go get something to eat?" "okay" Tanner and I held hands while walking to the cafe. "go look for a table while I got get our food." Tanner said. I found a table near the window and this 16 year old boy came up to me and said "hey cutie what are you doing alone." "uhmm excuse me but I have a boyfriend and I am eighteen years old." "you are so hot can I have your number?" "no leave me alone." "c'mon babe give me your number." where is the fuckboy repellent when you need it. "dude just leave me alone." "yeah leave my girlfriend alone." Tanner said luckily he came back. "sorry bro but she is hot." Tanner was about to punch him but I stopped him. "Claire I am so sorry I took a long time coming back." "It's okay. did you see his face when you came behind him?" "yeah he looked like a deer seeing headlights." we laughed and continued to eat our lunch. After we ate Tanner and I relaxed near the pool. Jake and Madi came to meet up with us. "Hey Madi and Jake!!" Tanner and I said at the same time. "Hey we were just going to eat lunch do you want to come with us?" Madi said. "no we just ate not long ago but we will see you guys soon." Tanner said. "okay bye" Jake said. "hey welcome back to my YouTube channel I haven't uploaded any videos on my YouTube channel because I was on a cruise with my family. I will be uploading more videos once I get home though so don't worry." Tanner said to the camera. "Claire is right next to me just chilling. hey Claire whatcha doin'?" he turned the camera towards me. "hey I am just chilling with the best person ever." I smiled "aww I love you." he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "I love you too." We walked back to the room to edit our videos that we made a few days ago.
                  couple hours later
I started packing up because tomorrow morning we were leaving. I was sad because it was an amazing weekend well spent with family and friends. Tanner and I watched a movie before going to bed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(A/N): hope you are enjoying this fanfic I am trying my best to update every day.