chapter ten

Claire's POV:
I opened the door and it was Tanner and Jake!!!! "OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!!" I hugged both of them. "yeah we were supposed to come back tomorrow but we missed you." Jake explained. Tanner picked me up and kissed me "I missed you even though we FaceTimed, texted, and called it wasn't the same." Tanner said. We all went inside and continued to watch Stranger Things.
                    couple hours later
We were talking about their trip to Spain and how they were playing with firecrackers and doing tricks while they were about to explode. "Should we have spaghetti tacos?" Jake asked "Heck yeah that sounds so good right now." I said. We went to the store to get the ingredients. Once we got back home from the store we made spaghetti tacos. "OMG this is so good." Tanner said in a girly voice that made me laugh and spit out a meat that landed on Jake's nose. "whoops" I said. "FOOD FIGHT!!!!!" Jake yelled. We threw food at each other around the kitchen and dining area. "KIDS STOP IT NOW!!!" My mom yelled. "Oh hey mom." Jake and I said. "Hi Mrs. Angeles." Tanner said. "Tanner remember you can call me by my name." "Oh okay well hi Rhoda." Tanner waved. "okay why are you guys having a good fight...without me?" My mom said we all cheered and continued to have the food fight. "Hey Claire?" my mom said "Yes?" "Take this!!" she threw spaghetti on me. "Mom watch out!!!" I threw the spaghetti sauce on her "Claire you better run before I throw more food at you." Jake and Tanner were running to. I ran outside to the pool but I accidentally slipped on my way outside. We all started laughing and my mom threw more food at Jake and Tanner. "Yeah I didn't forget about you guys." They both ran out in the front and the neighbors probably thought we were crazy but it doesn't matter. My mom and I were planning on how to get them right now and who to get. "Okay you get Tanner and I get your brother." "Okay so what should we throw at them?" "Mustard, mayonnaise, ranch, corn starch, and flour." "This is going to get really messy." We grabbed all of the stuff we needed and went outside to the boys. We went behind them and threw the things that we got from the house. "oh gosh this is so disgusting." Tanner said. "Mom I am gonna smell for a whole week maybe a year!!" Jake complained. "you already stink." I said to Jake. He came up to me and wiped the stuff on me "JAKE FRICKING ANGELES WHAT THE HECK!!!! not cool bro not cool!!!" I said while wiping some of the stuff off. "Okay we should probably get this stuff off." Tanner said while getting the hose ready. After we got everything off we went to go shower in different bathrooms of course.
                   couple hours later
"Okay it is getting late we should all head to bed now." my mom said to all of us. "Okay well goodnight mom." I said heading to my room. Tanner came in couple minutes later. "Today was fun we should do it again." I said. "yeah." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "goodnight tannerios" "goodnight claire-bear." he said laughing. what a day.