Wake up

(Trey's POV)

I woke up to my song "just gotta make it" playing on the radio. then i start hearing my mom talkin to my grandma about how her bacon recipe is way better than g'mas. i could tell already this was about to be a long weekend. I'm staying with my mom this weekend because my cousin Tyra's [made up] 21st birthday was today and i promised her i would turn up with her. I love her don't get me wrong but she's a pain in the ass some times. the real reason I'm here is because her friend Haylin is gonna be here and she is sexy af! "Tremaine!" my mom said walkin up the stairs. "yea ma" "getcho funky ass up! you know you gotta help me straightin up for this girls party" she always gotta start yellin at a nigga. why?? i don't know "aight ma I'm comin" i could tell already this was fanna be a long day.

Haylin's POV

I woke up to the sound of my little sister crying and my other little sister telling her to shut up over and over. i was so tired from work the day before. I'm a dancer. i had to work with Chris Brown. we've been friends for like 3 years now. we've dated off and on but we always stayed great friends which i loved. but anyway my body was exhausted. all i wanted to do was sleep until Tyra's party tonite. but could i do that? no. "Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep!...Dayumm!" i yelled as loud as i could. my mom had left me a note saying she had went to the store so i had to watch them [Hatayah 19, Honor 9]. at that moment all i could think was "danm i can't wait to go home." I live in California. I'm just here in Virginia for my friend Tyra's 21st birthday party. Well sort of. I love Tyra and I've known her since 1st grade. but the real reason i was here was to see her cousin... Tremaine.