Studio

I'm just sitting in the studio just tryna

get to you

baby

But this song so fucking dope, girl,

it's hard not for me to play it

To tell the truth, wish it was you in

this booth that i was blazing So I'm just sitting in the studio just tryna get to you baby... -SchoolboyQ

2 Months Later

Trey's POV

I'm sitting in the studio listening to my nigga August in the booth.

I ain't really been on nothing lately

just thinking about ... life i guess.

I haven't tried to talk to Haylin in the last few days.

All my niggas say just give her some space but this space thing is taking to long. 

My white Iphone 5c goes off interrupting my thoughts.

I hurriedly picked up my phone hoping it was bae i mean Haylin.

it was just an alarm i forgot to turn off.

Alright.

Fuck this space shit.

I'm texting my baby now.

Text Mode

BabyLove<3 : Haylin. Come to the studio.

Mamiii<3 : Excuse you?

BabyLove<3 : Don't give me no shit. come now.

Mamiii<3 : Okay

Haylin's POV

Trey texted me telling me to come to the studio.

At first i was prepared to argue with him. but then he got all demanding

and I'm not even gonna lie it was sort of a turn on.

Its been 2months since i've seen or heard from Trey.

The last time we talked i was barely showing now i'm big as a house.

I was worried at first cause i was so huge so fast but then i found out that i was having twins.

Trey doesn't know. I'm excited to tell him. i know his ass loves kids and always talked of a full house.

At first i didn't want this kid and i can't believe i ever thought like that.

I love my babies so much. & they love me.

And they always will no matter what. That's amazing.

Snapping out of my thoughts i get up and waddle to the bathroom to take a shower before i meet Trey.

After my shower, I get dressed in a red sundress that looked like a shirt on me because of my babies, So i put black leggings on too.

I don't think I'm going to be one of those pregnant ladys that get mad because of their clothes not fitting.

I'm too in love with the thought of my babies. maybe I'm to obsessed. 

To go with my red sundress i put on a short, black, jean jacket & a black and red Chicago bulls snap back.

Underneath my hair was bone straight going almost past my butt. Since I got pregnant my hair and nails have been ridiculously long. For shoes i wore my bred 11's

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door and got in my black Mustang and drove toward the studio.

Trey POV

I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror to make sure i was looking crispy. I had on a red and black bulls snap back. A red t-shirt, black jacket, black pants and my bred 11's.

I decided that i was lookin hella fresh.

after my mirror check i went and sat in the lobby to wait for Haylin.

Haylin POV

I'm pulling up at the studio right now. I'm excited to see my bab-  I mean Trey. You know what fuck that. Trey my baby. whether he likes it or not. i know he does though. *smirks*

? : what you smirking for?

I hadn't realized i had walked in the lobby already. Treys voice kind of startled me. The way it boomed through the room was sexy.

ohh shit I'm staring at his smile. i don't even care i missed those lips & those perfect teeth. I wish he would take me dow-

Trey : I know you want it but you gone have to wait 'til later

Trey whispered seductively in my ear.

R.I.P to these panties. My cheeks are a bright shade of red now i bet.

Trey chuckled.

Trey : C'mere girl

Trey opened his arms for me to hug him.

I did.

We hugged for a while. i missed the scent of his cologne. Just his smell make ya panties wet.

My hormones acting crazy right now. He keep playing ima fuck him. right here right now lol.

Trey : You got big mami

Trey said smilling as he broke the hug. I felt my face drop. not because he called me big because i wanted to touch him.

Trey : What'd I do?

Trey asked worried.

Haylin : Touch me

I said as i put on my best pouty face.

He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and rest his hands on my butt.

Haylin:  I have a surprise for you.

I felt him about to let me go so before he could...

Haylin : Don't let go! :(

Trey : *Chuckle* okay what is it?

Haylin: You know how I got really big really fast?

Trey : yeahh..

Haylin : Well i went to the doctors a few days ago and..... We're having twins! *Stupid geeked*

Trey : Wow.. that's a blessing baby.

Haylin : I -

Trey cut me off with a passionate kiss. He missed mami's lips :p

We broke the kiss after about 5 minutes. We both looked like we wanted to take each other right then.

Trey : Come on

He whispered in my ear, grabbing my hand leading me into one of the rooms...