❤ Chapter 17 ❤ Rated R

Haylin's POV

When we got into the room, I sat on the couch near the coffee table and he immediately leaned in. He lightly carresed my cheek as our lips collided.

He removed my shirt, only breaking the passionate kiss for a split second. Adding tongue he swiftly unclasped my bra and began to suck on my breasts.

He layer me down,and began planting kisses down my stomach, then removed my leggings and panties. He kissed my inner thighs and then used his two index fingers to part my 'lips'

He began to work his tongue in a circular motion.

"Stop teasing" I moaned

With that he gave my pussy one last kiss, then sat up and removed his pants along with his super man briefs, which I mentally laughed at.

His fully erect member sprang out, and was larger than I remember.

"See something you like?"  He asked smiling cockily

Realizing I was staring, I began blushing out of embarrasment and turned my head away from him.

He entered me slowly, letting me adjust to his size. When he saw that I wasn't in pain anymore he sped up his pace.

"Damn you tight as hellHe grunted

By now moans were uncontrollably escaping my lips. I began feeling my walls tightening around his member.

"I'm about to Cu-"  I whimpered

but was cut off by trey grunting huskily in my ear

"Not yet baby, wait for me"

"Okay" I whined.

He kept stroking for about five more minutes and I started feeling like I had to pea.

"Trey I have to pea

He pulled out and whispered in my ear

"Cum for me now baby"

And with that I came long and hard, he licked all my juices up afterward. He began jacking himself and came directly on my clit.

That right there caused me to cum yet again.

After that we went at least 12 more rounds, each time better than the next.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~A/N •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~

I know I haven't written, I've been busy but I've also been bettering my writing, hopefully that makes up for the lack of updates. I'll be updating soon (possibly).

                                                                                                           ✌❤ -HEEZY