Let It Out

This chapter is sort of X rated... You've been warned!

"What the hell?"

I said as I swung the door open to see Darnell on top of some chick.

"Haylin-" he said startled

"Save your shit! I don't want to hear no sorry's Darne-" I said through whimpers

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AINT NOBODY TRYNA APOLOGIZE TO YO BUMB ASS!"

"..................." I'm so taken back. how this nigga gone walk in my house, fuck a bitch in my house, but call me out my name and tell me to stfu? Where they do that at? (A/N Where They Do That At? by K. Michelle yall gotta here it, its killer)

"Cum for me baby" Darnell said just above a whisper to the girl I just realized was still resting comfortably on my bed.

"Hell naww the fuck? get the fuck out nigga what is you on?" I said my body boiling with anger.

Darnell ran over to me and punched me in the jaw. I fell back into the mirror and it shattered. Danm I just got a new one from Trey's ass putting his hands on me... Bitch ass nigga (A/N BANS Sevyn Streeter also killer. Look it up) 

I swear I heard my jaw crack. he lucky my gun is not within my reach otherwise I would have been popped his ass.

"GET UP BITCH" Darnell yelled spitting in my face.

I did as told.  

Once I was up Darnell started dragging me over into the corner. He pushed me into the wall and threw the lamp at me.

Danm. Where my niggas at? house so big I aint seen them boys in two days (Drake~Trophies)

"AYE BITCH!" Darnell said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"DONT FUCKIN MOVE!" He said. I had to smack my lips at that one. where the fuck you expect me to go witcho ass standing right in front of meh? I guess he heard me tho because as soon as I did he turned around and said

"BITCH WHUT?!" He was winding up to hit me until his bitch interrupted him.

"Baby come here" she said seductively. he did as she asked.

What I don't understand is why she's with him. I mean Darnell is fine but she could be doing so much better. She light skinned, maybe 5'2 5'3, long red hair, nice assets and a pretty face. I know niggas that would literally kill to get a chick like her on their arm. 

"BITCH" Darnell said as the girl whispered something else in his ear. he walked over to me and I just sat there looking up at him

"GETCHO ASS UP! TF?" he said like I was supposed to know he wanted me to get up.

"Well you aint say that dumb ass" I said getting smart.

He pushed me on the bed. it felt more like  throw. I could tell the baby didn't like all that movement because I felt a little nauseous  after but the feeling went away quick.

Darnell went and sat on the chair next to my desk and faced my bed.

"I'm Rayanna but just call me Raya" She said as she straightened my once scrunched up legs on the bed.

"I'm Haylin" I said wondering why she told me this and why she was touching me.

She crawled up my legs and was now sitting on my waist. My skirt began riding up so I wiggled it down. On my last wiggle Raya unbuttoned my blouse and took off my bra. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed perfectly still. she stared at me with complete lust.

"Why you so tense Haylin?" Raya asked

"Cause-" Not waiting for an answer Raya immediately took one of my  breasts into her mouth and began to suck on it while using her hand to massage the other one. I bit my lip trying to refrain from moaning. She stopped sucking and I whined missing her touch. She giggled and licked wildly across my nipple a few more times before moving down and removing my skirt. She teased me a little bit. rubbing her fingers on my clit through my secrets. Just as I was about to wine in frustration Raya slid my panties to the side and began write her name with her tongue. I was 3 seconds away from my climax. by now I was almost biting through my lip, Raya looked at me and reached up and removed my lip from between my teeth. she stopped sucking on my clit and said

"Let it out..."

A/N Guys for this next chapter I'm going to need some more votes... at least 10 or 15... Oh & Comment! I really need your feedback. Thankss Angels ;)

~Adios~