Fiending..

(Trey's POV)

i just got off the phone with Haylin. I'm surprised she didn't ask me where i got her number. but if i woulda told her it would seem like I'm a stalker. so i was sort of relieved. the party had already started and i still didn't know what to wear. I had to look nice for Haylin. She's so amazing and everything she does is graceful. she's like my angel. all i wanted to do was be hers from the first time i saw her a few years ago at a family reunion my family had. Tyra brought Haylin. they're best friends.they've been inseparable since 1st grade. Tyra knew that me and Haylin liked each other but she never talked about that with me. as i was pulling up my black slacks my mom calls me. i kno she's about to yell at me for not being there and i didn't feel like hearing that so i decided to decline the call but that didn't help. she kept callin so i kept declining. i had just got in the car nd my phone went off. it was the alarm i set to make sure i didn't over sleep. i turned the alarm off and turned on the radio and of course my song was playin "unusual" this was one of my favorites! ionn know why.

30 minutes later
i pulled up in front of the club where the party was gonna be at. its called club Rocky. I knew the owner so it was no problem gettin the spot reserved for the night. i walked in the door and the music was blasting. it was only 10 o'clock and it was already shakkin. people were super turnt. grindin and drinkin. i started looking for Haylin but couldn't find her. i looked over at the bar and saw her dancin on the wall. i could tell she was drunk. she had vodka bottle in her hand. occasionally she would stop grinding and take a drink. i started walking towards her and as soon as she saw me she got super excited. she ran up to me and jumped on me i carried her back to the bar bridal style and placed her on it. she was rubbin her hand on my chest and biting her bottom lip. that made me so hard. now she was pouring the vodka in my mouth. i was feelin on her body. "Dayumm ma all them curves"

(Haylin's POV)

I'm soooo drunk right now. I'm feelin on Trey... he's feelin on me. and i just can't stop it. he's drunk too now. i was feelin on his chest and i just lost it. i lifted up his shirt and licked his chest down to where his boxers started. i could tell he liked it because i could see him getting a boner...

(Trey's POV)

I am so hard right now! i guess she knew that cuz she just got up lookin all sexy and devious and walked away. all i could do was watch her as she walked away. the way her ass looked in that dress had a nigga fiending..... i had to have her...