Like that

Haylin's POV

"Ready!" I said to Tyler as I was walking down the stairs (outfit in the external link) we're about to go get this nigga a key made. I may act like I don't want Tyler to move in but really I do. I love this nigga to death. like he my best frann maybe best frann with benefits I guess but we got alotta catchin up to do either way. "Dang ma we only going to get a key made. I aint mad tho. atleast I get to do this *slaps butt*"

"Owe nigga! no you do not get to do that!" I said rubbin my sore butt cheek.

"Awee you want me to rub it?" Tyler asked coming up behind me and massaging my butt. not gone lie but shit felt good. but no just no.

"Staa" I said. attempting to say stop but it came out as a moan. "Like that mami-"

**DING DONG**

"get the door ma" Tyler said motioning to the door.

"Nooo..... keep going...." I said turning around pulling at the bottom of his shirt.

"Lol...get the door now" he whispered in my ear "and we can play later **winks**"

I bit my lip and backed towards the door.

"OMG YOUR HERE!" I said jumping into August's arms

"Yeah baby Im here!" he said far less excited than me. he must have seen Tyler but whatever beef they got they need to squash it like now. they both my bffs and I really don't wanna choose whose right or wrong so I really hope they don't put me in it.

"Sup Ty" Aug said putting up his deuces

"was gudd" Tyler said not looking up from his phone

"We fanna go get a key made for Ty. Comin with? or Nahh?"

"Nahh baby Ima chill here" he said after yawning in my face

"K lets go Tyler! yo room the 3rd door on the left"

"Aight" August said opening the door for me and Tyler. he strolled out with me right behind him.

"WAT THE HAIL!" I yelled just before August closed the door he opened it back up and said "wat happened??"

"That bitch ass nigga happened!" I yelled getting more mad with every word

"He keyed my dayum cars!" I said pointing at the chipped paint

"Awe word?" August and Tyler said in unison

I just gave them the death stare. now was not the time for that. idk why it angered me them talkin at the same time but it just did. Then I realized there was one car he had missed. My cherry red Ferrari.

"C'mon Tyler!" I said getting in the Ferrari and slammin the door

"Dang ma im comin" he said getting in on the passenger side and adjusting his seat

Trey's POV

Im high as a bishh right now bruh. I just nutted in some random chick & its another one on top of me right now. ever since that first girl my John been itchin like crazy. I hope she aint gave me nun like fr. I aint sweatin it tho ill just get checked some time this weekend. Til then ima just be fuckin and smoking..

Short update I know. Im trying. I aint been feelin the best lately tho.

Yall please

If yall are havin sex with people yall don't know or even if you do know them and sum don't feel right down there afterward, please get checked out before you have sex with anybody else. I mean it's only right. And if your a virgin, stay one as long as possible. I know temptation Is out there and it's hard to keep the V-card. But me, On my wedding night I wanna give my man something no man's ever had before...

Peace & Love