Knocked

Friday

(Tremaine's POV)

I couldn't sleep last night. I was too anxious to go see Haylin. It was 12 in the afternoon and my plane didn't leave til 2:45. I decided to go shopping and buy some stuff for Haylin. by the time i got up and did my hygiene it was 1 o'clock. i got in the car and drove to Aéropostale. i got her 4 red beanies each with a different pattern, 6 hoodies all different colors, bout 20 pairs of skinny jeans different colors. i checked the time it was 2:30 and i couldn't be more geeked. i got in the car and drove to the airport. when i got there i had to wait like 15 minutes so i decided i would order some Jordan's and have them sent to Haylin's house. i got her all the old ones plus a few that haven't been released yet. "flight number 213 to LAX is now boarding" I got up and started making my way to the gate. I got on the plane and put on my beats. I don't like flying that much so I was trying my best to zone out. I had a long flight ahead of me.

(Haylin's POV)

I'm so exhausted. I dunno why I ain't done shit all week. this day was going by wayyy too slow. I got up did my hygiene and went downstairs to get something to eat. I ate strawberries and chocolate. not much of a breakfast but i usually don't eat breakfast because I'm either rushing out to work or running late for school. Im ridiculously bored.

5 hours later

I'm in booty shorts a red and gray strapless shirt with some red vans. i was on my way to CVS to get some pregnancy tests. when i got there, there wasn't that many people so it was pretty quick. i bought 5 each a different brand. i went home i followed all the instructions and now all i had to do was wait. i was so scared. i really needed somebody to talk to. I'm freakin out!

(Trey's POV)

My flight just landed and I'm walkin out of the airport now. i had my friend Michael bring me my car.

"ayee man how yhu been?" he said dapping me up "man i been chillin. what about you tho?"

"man I'm aight but why don't we go to the club and pick up a few chicken heads?ya kno to celebrate" by now we're already outside the airport on our way to his house.

"man i already got me a honey" "oh really? wats her name?" "Haylin" i said with a smirk. "you love her?" "I think so man" i said with a serious face "awe dayummmmmm" he said sounding mad. "the fuck bruh?" "you whipped!" i start laughin my ass off. shit was funny. when i start laughin he start laughin. my mom says i got a contagious laugh. we pulled up in front of his place. "you sure you don't wanna go get no honey's?" he said walkin backwards to his door. "yea man I'm positive" "aight man lemme kno" he went in. i got Haylin's address out my pocket nd read it

Haylin's place

  3646 Avenida del sol studio city.                  

California.

  I wrote it on a napkin cause i didn't have any paper. it was surprisingly close to Mike's crib. i drove for about 5 minutes. i parked out front. i saw the lights on so i knew she was up. i walked up to the door and knocked. you know black people. always gotta make a beat. she opened the door.

"I know you probably don't want to se-" before i could finish she dragged me inside. i almost fell. lil mama was strong. she looked really scared "what's wrong Lin?" "I might be pregnant" " word?" she went into the kitchen and i followed her. she sat at the counter and i sat across from her. she started telling me about all the symptoms she's been having then she started crying. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs and placed her on her bed. "i have to go its late. ill come back in the morning" "no" she grabbed my arm. "please stay" how could i say no to her?  i took of my shirt and layed next to her and held her to my chest. "you know eventually we're gonna have to look at the tests" "yeah" she said sniffing. "i don't wanna see right now you can go look" her eyes were lookin hella puffy. "naah baby I'm not lookin til you look. we can just look tomorrow or sum" she nodded and eventually fell asleep. i got up and turned all the lights off then went back into the bedroom. i took of her pants and put the cover on top of her. she looked so peaceful. i went around to the other side of the bed got under the covers and wrapped my arms around her. she turned over a kissed me on my lips then fell back asleep. few minutes later we were both knocked.