It was just a mistake

(Haylin's POV)

i walked away from Tremaine after i saw his boner. i could feel his eyes on me as i walked away. i was looking for Ty and saw her and her boyfriend hugged up on the couch in the V.I.P area. i was stumbling my way over there when i felt somebody grab my side. i turned around and saw trey. he was licking his lips while looking me up and down. then we start dancing when his song "neighbors know my name" came on. he started feeling his way up my dress then he whispered in my ear "you know you fanna get it right?" "you not ready for all this." i said nonchalantly. "oh really? well why don't we get outta here and i show you how ready i am."  he sounded so sexyy. "aight then daddy" we went to a hotel about 10 minutes away. when we got there i had already taken my shoes off so as soon as he parked we raced into the hotel lobby. we got a room for the night. i think the lady at the front desk knew what was about to go down cuz she was laughing.

(Trey's POV)

as soon as the lady gave me the key to the room i picked up Haylin and let her dangle over my shoulder. i carried her all the way to the room. when i opened the door i threw her on the bed, took off my shoes and climbed on top of her. i lifted up her dress and took of her red laced panties that said "be nice ;)" on the front. that made me laugh. i knew she was a virgin so i wanted to make this special. i fingered her and she let out a moan. i took off her dress and she undid her bra. i started kissing her neck all the way to her navel. when i saw that she was wet i wrapped her legs around my neck and lifted her up against the wall and stuck my tongue in her. "aahh shit Trey I'm fanna cum!" she yelled. the people in the next room started banging on the wall. i threw her back on the bed and pulled down my pants. i slowly entered her and she moaned. i started going in and out faster each time. i was fanna cum and i could feel her walls tightening up. then we both came. i layed on the side of her and held her in my arms and we fell asleep.

(Haylin's POV)

I woke up with arms around me. i turned slowly and saw that they were Trey's. I knew what happened last night and I wished that it didn't. i really like Tremaine but him being the famous Trey Songz i don't think i can handle that. plenty of girls would be throwing themselves at him non stop. i couldn't take another heart break. i decided i would write him a note.

"Dear Trey,
last night was cool and all but I was drunk and it meant nothing to me at all. I don't expect a friendship. I'm sorry. It was just a mistake.

-XoXoX Haylin

I put on my dress and left. I went to my mom's house and packed all my stuff as fast as i could i knew Trey was gonna read the note and come looking for me. my flight was leaving in 30 minutes. i was finished packing. i kissed my mom sisters and my dad who was stil asleep. my mom asked me why i was leaving so fast i just told her i loved her and left.