My Funny Valentine

Trey's POV

So today is valentines day and It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to Haylin. I been thinkin bout her for the past week tho.

you always see situations where after you and ya girl break up you happy like really really happy. Until it sets in. that's how im feelin even tho me and Haylin weren't technically together. I want us to be tho.

I decided ima do sum real special for her today. she gone be so surprised. How do I know she aint gonna be mad?

She cant. nobody can stay mad at someone with a millon dolla smile like this.

Haylin's POV

It's been like 2 weeks since the last time I talked to Trey. Im not even mad any more. I have my bae Darnell to thank for that. I met him the night of me and trey's fight when me and tyler went to go and get his key made. long story short, he asked me out and we hit it off.

I think its so funny how when Darnell was giving me his number Tyler was standing right behind me just looking salty.

Well anyway im on my way home right now. Darnell is there, but he thinks im gonna be at the gym all day so im about to surprise him.

"Shit" I said fumbling with my house keys.

Finally opening the door I set my purse down on the kitchen table. just as im about to open the refrigerator I hear some glass shatter on the ground. Im walking up the stairs and as I get closer and closer to my bed room door the more noises I hear and the more things I hear breaking.

I swung the door open.

"What the hell?!"

AN: I know its short but i just needed to get you all something. I know i haven't updated in forever but I've been busy. ima get back on it tho. be patient with me please? k thanks.

~~Adios~~