Sick of it

Trey's POV

Trey: who was that?

I asked Haylin as she walked back in the room. she looked at me but she aint say nun which made me a little mad cause she was cheesin a little too hard.

Trey: I said "who was that?"

The irritation was clear in my voice. only because Haylin stay playing games. and Im real sick of it to be honest.

Haylin: Nigga! You mad or nahh?!

Trey: Yeah actually

I said matter of factly.

Haylin: well nigga you just gone have to get over that

she said leanin against the bedroom door

Trey: Fine.

I said just above a whisper, getting up and attempting to walk out. she seen me comin and decided she wasn't gonna move (don't you hate that?)

Trey: Move

Haylin: No

she wasn't moving so I decided to move her myself.

Haylin's POV

*glass shattering*

Haylin: ahh shit! Fuck you Trey!

*Trey slams house door*

Stupid fuck! uuugh I cant believe he just friggin did that. he flippin slammed me into the mirror. now there's blood and glass all over my fuckin carpet. my all white carpet! got me all cut up and shit. he so stupid. he throw this big ass dick fit cause I wouldn't tell him who I was on the phone with? nigga you don't run me! we not even "official official" and you already on my tip. I swear niggas have a period to.

5 hours later

I've gotten in the shower twice because of the blood. it wont stop. and of course I don't have a first aid kit cause 1. im rarely ever home this long to hurt myself 2. nobody comes over ever (except trey which is a recent thing) and 3. don't have any kids. well at least I didn't. huggh there are cuts everywhere on my legs and some on the palm of my hands & I was not gonna put on some nice clothes just to get blood on them, so I got on black booty shorts and a sparkly red camisole.

*door bell rings*

"COMIN!" I yelled from the second guest room. I had just finished setting it up for Tyler so when he got back it'd be ready.

I opened the door and greeted Tyler with a bunch of boxes & luggage.

Tyler: we gotta get me a key boo

He said walkin past me into the house

Haylin: Nigga wait! I thought you was just visiting. it ook like you tryna move in

I said laughing until I realized he wasn't laughin with me. he was lookin back at me grinning.

Haylin: Tylerrrr! are you forreal right now???

I said a little irra

Tyler: Im sorry booooo but I misshhh yhuuuu! and we have fun whenever im here *puppy dog face*

Haylin: *grins* we do have fun... alright I guess you can stay.... theres enough room... & you can help me out with the-

Tyler: *picks her up and spins around* thank yhuuu!

Haylin: *laughs* your welcome now put me dowwwn *laughs*

Tyler: why you love heights?

Haylin: I know but I don't know if the baby does

Tyler: awe but why you covered in blood?

he does not realize what I just said LMFAO

Haylin: Trey pushed me

I said nonchalantly

Tyler: aweee hell naww where he at???!!

but that he heard -____-

Haylin: he left

Tyler: what he push you fa?

Haylin: cause I wouldn't tell him who I was onna fone with. like nigga we not even official. just cause im havin yo baby don't mean ima automatically marry you or some shit like calm down.

Tyler: want me to beat his ass bae??

-_____________________________________- really nigga you still aint catch that? hugh lmao I give up

Haylin: nahh I got it and I forgot to tell you August is comin!

Tyler: awe dats cool

Haylin: why you not as excited as I am?? the whole clique fanna be back together!

Tyler: some shit popped off after you left Trilwaukee and I aint talked to him since

Haylin: what kinda shit?

Tyler: aint important

he said nonchalantly

Haylin: Awe.. well im fanna go change and when I come back we goin to the store and to get you a key made k?

Tyler: aight

Trey's POV

I left Haylin house like 5 hours ago and I been partyin ever since. Im on the dance floor dancing and drinkin and some female maybe 5'2 hella thick come over and start grindin on me. shit ima just go with it 1. cause she got real long hair 2. she look exotic & 3. shawty got ass for days no fuck that years. a few minutes later the song ended and she turned around to look at me up and down I think she seen that I was on hard cause she licked her lips grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. she locked the door and took off her black dress revealing her red lingerie. she walked towards me and pushed me against the wall. she unbuckled my pants slide her panties to the side and inserted me into her... (being a virgin writing this stuff >.<)