My angel

(Trey's POV)

Sunday

I woke up happy expecting to see Haylin lying right next to me. but i didn't. she probably went to get breakfast for us. i got up, got in the shower and brushed my teeth then wrapped my towel around my waist and sat on the bed. Haylin had been gone for a while now and i was starting to get worried. i called her. she didn't pick up i started pacing then saw a peice of paper. i picked it up. it was a note it said

"Dear Trey,

last night was cool and all but I was drunk and it meant nothing to me at all. I don't expect a friendship. I'm sorry. It was just a mistake.

that broke me down. i had never cried over a girl. ever. but Haylin was more than a girl. she was an angel. She was my angel and i knew that wasn't how she was really feeling. I had to find her. i went to her moms house, thinking she was there. but she wasn't. her mom said she was on her way back home. her mom gave me her address. i wanted to run all the way to her. but i couldn't. i had to wait til next week when my stuff would be moved from my house in Connecticut  to the new house in Cali. my heart was hurting and i was determined to let Haylin know that.

Thursday

I've been calling Haylin non stop since Sunday and she ain't answered once. but that's ok I'm flyin out to Cali tomorrow night. i got her address and as soon as my plane land I'm speeding over to her house.

(Haylin's POV)

It's been almost 2 weeks and Trey's still blowing up my phone. I wasn't talking to anyone. i had been feeling really sick lately. i was throwing up left and right. today i was feeling worse though. i had this sharp pain in my stomach. and it would not go away. "I couldn't be pregnant. could I?" I thought to myself. then quickly put it out of my head. I'm only 21. i am not ready for kids. "I'm getting a test tomorrow.... just to be safe"i thought.