Oh no, Kaitlyn!

Tony and Kaitlyn ran through the halls of Stark Inderstorie's and for Kaitlyn she thought she has a advantage, cause Tony knows this place from the back of his head...

"Why are they even after us?!" Kaitlyn asked worriedly.

"I don't know, S.H.I.E.L.D information maybe, old ememies with your dad or maybe to use your powers..." Tony then bit his tongue with his last idea. Kaitlyn froze...

"I'm... a freak." she whispered and tears strolled from her eyes... Tony eyes widen and bend down...

"No your not... I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said... I just..." Tony sigh and wiped those tears and try to change topic...

"What is your power, Kaitlyn..?" Tony whispered. She looked up and smiled softly...

"As crazy as it sounds... I could contact guardian spirits..." She whispered.

Tony eyes widen and listened more,

"I could talk to them, touch them... A bunch, peaceful souring animals, dragons, eagles, phoenixes. I allow them become in peace as they always come by me for help..." She began to shiver a bit as Tony gently cherish her cheek.

"Amazing..." Tony smiled as Kaitlyn did so as well... but were quiet until they heard one HYDRA agent down the halls... cursing and mumbling.

"Come on, Kaity" Tony whispered as he opened a door and led her in... as soon as they did so... they thought they were save... but they look up to see people looking at them,

"Tony Stark, you are surprisingly early for the meeting..." a man in a suit said...

Tony eyes widen and realized the meeting he was supposed to have about the new weapon... he silently curse and nodded...

"Um, there will be a meeting ladies and gentlemen... but I have a little, personal project right here and if it's alright I could let her stay here..." Tony gestured towards Kaitlyn, who tried to look innocent as possible.

"Of course sir... sweetie you could go sit on that orange couch there and don't worry what we say." Anthor man said.

"Okay." Kaitlyn agreed.

"Thank you." Tony sigh in relief.

Tony started the meeting, while Kaitlyn just sat on the orange couch, calmly reading a magazine.
Everything was calm, until one HYDRA agent open the doors. Everyone froze. The agent smirk and played a innocent act,

"Why, thank Mr.Stark, for looking after my little pumpkin..." he glance at a scared Kaitlyn. The other people in the meeting had *Aw looks* and Tony could feel a cold sweat running down his spine. The HYDRA agent *gently* grabbed Kaitlyn by the shoulder and smirked,

"Come on pumpkin, mom is waiting at home... you know she will kill me if we don't come back before dinner..." he said.

Kaitlyn gives pleading eyes to Tony, who mouthed, 'Don't worry'.

"Thanks Stark... you could continue..." the agent smirk and waved as he took Kaitlyn!
Oh God, Tony has to save her! About 5 minutes he could finally leave and that's when he ran to find Kaitlyn,

'Hang on, Baby, I am not giving up on you! Not now, not ever!' Tony thought as he raced down the halls of Stark Inderstorie's...

Done here for now...☺