Who in the Group He's Jealous Of

Scott: Isaac... 

Scott was jealous of Isaac every time he got to hang out with you. Scott is afraid that you'll choose Isaac over him because he comes with less baggage and is probably more fun to be around. 

Stiles: Isaac... 

You and Isaac had a special type of friendship. You two had known each other for so long, that it didn't phase either of you when the other one walked around half naked. And more often than not, people mistook you for a couple because of how close you were. This made Stiles incredibly jealous though. He would often walk in on you cuddled up to Isaac watching a movie, while Isaac was shirtless and you were only wearing shorts and a sports bra. Of course, you and Isaac had a strictly platonic friendship, but it still made Stiles a little jealous. 

Derek: Stiles... 

Derek is jealous of Stiles because of how much fun he is. Derek is known as a sourwolf for a reason. He tends to not smile a lot and not really find anything funny. Stiles however, can make any situation funny and that's something that you really like. So every time Derek sees you having the time of your life with Stiles, he feels a bit insecure and jealous that Stiles can make you laugh and smile so easily. 

Liam: Stiles... 

Liam is jealous of Stiles because he is a human. Stiles could take you out on the full moon or just be with you, without having to worry about some supernatural bulls*** getting in the way. 

Aiden: Peter... 

Aiden doesn't like your relationship with Peter. You looked at Peter as an older brother figure, but Aiden was unaware of that because of how often Peter flirted with you. Although you never reciprocated his feelings, Aiden was terrified that you'd leave him for Peter.  

Isaac: Derek... 

Isaac is jealous of Derek because he feels like Derek could better protect you. Derek has been a lot longer than Isaac has, which means he could probably protect you 10 times better than Isaac could in any given situation. 

Peter: Scott... 

Peter was jealous of Scott because he was the true alpha. He feared that you would think lowly of him for having to steal his alpha power and that you'd want to be with someone who was rightfully an alpha. 

Theo: Liam... 

Theo was jealous of Liam because of how much you raved about his lacrosse skills. You were a major lacrosse fan, even before moving to Beacon Hills. So when you met the teams best player, you were definitely slightly in love with him. Theo didn't like how much you complimented him or how much you talked about his amazing lacrosse skills. And to make matters worse, Liam had a slight crush on you. So, he flirted with you every chance he got... including when Theo was around.  

Brett: Scott... 

Brett didn't get jealous often... or ever for that matter. You constantly let Brett know that he was the only guy for you, and he believed it. He would get angry with a guy for flirting with you, but he always knew that you wouldn't reciprocate anyone's feelings but his. Until he met Scott. You had known Scott for awhile before Brett finally met him and Brett was immediately jealous of him. You constantly talked highly about the true alpha, making Brett feel insecure about his own werewolf-ness. And seeing how attractive he was, made Brett fairly hesitant of how much time you've been spending with him.