Please Don't Go-Riarkle

Prompt: Riley and Farkle are heading off to college, but they aren't going to the same school. Riley is scared that they won't be the same once they leave, and she is scared that he will become different. Farkle assures her that there is nothing to worry about. 

"I'm scared." Riley said as she hugged Farkle. He was about to leave for Princeton, but she didn't want him to go.

"Riley, there's no reason to be. If I've told you once , I've told you a thousand times. Just because I am going to Princeton and you are going to Columbia, does not mean anything is going to change." He held her a little tighter, as he whispered in her ear.

"But how can you be so sure? I won't be able to see you everyday. It's not going to be the same as it was in high school. How are you so sure that we will stay the same people that we are now? College changes people and I'm not sure I can bear that change." She cries a little while digging her head into his chest.

"Hey, hey, hey." Farkle pulls away to look his girlfriend of 3 years in her gorgeous brown eyes. "Where's the smiley Riley that I have been in love with since the first grade?"

"She's nervous. You are going to a school with so many people that are geniuses just like you. I'm scared you are going to find another Smackle and forget about me.Please don't go." She looks down at her shoes, but he brought her chin back up so that she would look at him.

"Baby, I am yours. You are mine. That is all that matters. WE have fought for our love to long for anything to affect us. Riles, I am in love with you and you only. No distance could ever change that." Riley finally smiles and her boyfriend follows. He always found her smile infectious.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She chuckles as she looks fondly at the handsome young man in front of her. They share a kiss before they embrace one last time.

"I'll call you as soon as we get there." He kisses her forehead before he gets in the car. "I love you, my Smiley Riley." He calls out the window as the car drives away.

"I love you too, my Genius." She yells back.

Then she feels her phone vibrate and looks down to see a text

From: My Genius <3

I love you. We'll get through this.

She smiled. In that moment she knew that, they would make it through anything.

a/n: I hope you liked it! Send me a request for any gmw ship you would like a story for! <3 -Angelina