10.

Namjoon's POV

Just as Jin finished cooking Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin had arrived and they had arrived with alcohol. I was kinda excited despite the fact that Jimin came but Jin was a little worried about Jungkook him being underaged.

"Yah hyung it's not like I haven't tried it before."

"Jungkook is there something you aren't telling me?!"

"Yo-your food is amazing hyung! You should open your own restaurant...don't you think so Tae?!"

"Eh? It's average."

"I WILL MURDER YOU BOTH ONE DAY."

Jin came over to me with a pouty face and grabby hands.

"Are you five?" I chuckled bringing him into my embrace. He whinned and snuggled his head on my shoulder. I kissed his head and rubbed his back knowing he was tired.

"Aww look how cute! Yoongi why don't you ever do that to me?" Hoseok glared at his boyfriend who was drinking his now on his third bottle of beer.

"Whatever you're asking me ask me when I'm drunk enough so I'll forget" he grumbled pouting as he finished his last sip.

"Are you serious?" Hoseok scoffed. "What do I even see in you."

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Yoongi yelled angrily.

"I don't know what's been up with you lately but you've been treating me as if I meant nothing to you! Don't you know how that makes me feel?! It makes me feel like absolute shit!" Hoseok yelled back. They both stood up to face each other. I better stop this now before it gets out of hand.

"Hey! Cut it out! Let's solve this" I said gentely putting Jin down and getting up to stand in the middle of both of them. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin entered the room probably wondering why Hoseok and Yoongi were arguing.

"Solve it on your own I need sleep" Yoongi replied laying back on the couch. I glared at him not believing he would treat Hoseok like this.

"What the hell is your problem dude? He's your fucking boyfriend. Now as a friend I'm telling you to go talk this through."

"I barely even know you. Why should I listen to you?" He grumbled closing his eyes. By now Hoseok was crying and Jin had woken up confused.

"I'm leaving" Hoseok said grabbing his keys and jacket. "You can walk yourself. I don't even care anymore. We're over."

Yoongi's eyes shot open as he stood up but tripped over his foot in the process.

"Baby please! I'm sorry I didn't mean those things! Stay with me" Yoongi rambled tears now flooding his vision.

"You know that saying 'you don't know what you got until it's gone' is actually true. I brought out the best in you Yoongi. I was there for you when no one else was. My love for you was real. I loved you with every bit of my heart and you just tore it. I'm sorry you just lost the best thing that ever happened to you. I'm done."

Hoseok ran out of Jin's apartment Taehyung and Jungkook following close behind.

"What have I done" Yoongi whispered dropping down on his knees sobbing.

"Hyung..." Jimin said coming over to Yoongi and bending down to hug him. Yoongi forcefully pushed him away and sobbed more. Jimin whimpered and wiped some tears that were falling from his cheeks. I may not like Jimin at the moment but all he was trying to do was help him out.

I grabbed Yoongi's shoulders and slammed him up to the wall. Pure rage was filling my body. I care deeply for my friends and he has no goddamn reason to treat them this way especially to his boyfriend or who use to be.

"Do you even know what the hell you are doing?! You're hurting everyone around you! Get your head out of your ass and see that man!" I furiously yelled at him.

From the corner of my eye I could see that Jin was comforting Jimin but was also giving me side glances that he was scared. I sighed knowing I had to control my anger before it got out of hand.

"Look Yoo-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as a fist had collided with my face making me stumble back. Yoongi just had to put more fire in the furnace than there already was didn't he.

I didn't think straight and just charged at him. Who does he think he is coming to my boyfriend's apartment with alcohol knowing first that there was underage children here and that he was gonna act this way.

I didn't care anymore and started punching him. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help myself. The anger, the rage just took over me.

"Namjoon stop! Please!" I heard Jin scream trying to pry me off of Yoongi. Of course he couldn't since he lacked strength but that didn't stop him from trying. Without thinking I pushed Jin so he could get out of the way. Then I heard a big clash and Jin whimpering the next second. I turned around quickly and saw I had pushed him into a coffee table that held a vase. Broken shards were shattered all over the floor and I could see that Jin was bleeding from his forehead. Pure shock was written all over my body. I hurt my princess.

"Princess I didn't mea-"

"Get out" He said pointing towards the door.

"Let me jus-" I tried saying wanting to help him.

"No! I said get out!" Jin was sobbing uncontrollably and it really broke my heart. I didn't mean for this to happen. None of this.

I sadly got up and walked to the door. Jin held his head and followed me.

"I can't believe you. You're no better than him. Don't try calling or texting me. Don't even talk to me at all. I want nothing to deal with you. I thought you were different Joonie. I guess not."

I didn't get to respond back as he closed the door in my face. I slid down the door and cried.

I fucked up. Big time.

I didn't even know what to think. I just knew that I lost the most precious thing that ever mattered to me. And I can't possibly get it back. Probably not ever.

-

SHSIEJRBIDKD I'M SORRY I KNOW NAMJIN JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER BUT TRUST ME ON THIS.

Hopefully I'll update sooner but who knows dON'T HATE ME FAM PLS JUST TRUST ME

I THINK THAT'S ALL SO BYE MY BABIES I HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL ILY ALL