Chapter 7 'moon shine'

☀️chapter 7☀️

'Moon shine'

Rachel's point of view

I was in the bath room and there was a box on my bed. On it it said to Rachel from Harry xoxo. I opened the box I was shocked what I found the boots I found from rods they where perfect. They matched perfectly with the dress my mossy oak high to low strapless dress I out it on and walked out my hair was crimped and some curls pulled over to one side I had eye liner and mascara and blush on. When I walked out Harry looked at my boots and smiled I smiled back. " Ok love birds let's go the party's about to start!!!" Cassandra yelled "who's driving ??" Liam razed his hand daddy direction is what they called him. We got in my moms Suberin and drove 15 minuets to Maggie Cassandra and is friend Alex's house. When we got there she ran up and have us a hug she was a little shorter then me but not much "you girls look so pretty." She told us. " "Thanks" we said in unison. She looked at us like we where crazy" oh yeah this is Harry Liam Louise Zayn and Niall." She looked at us then said hi the she grabbed our hands and pulled us into the house. The boys followed, but at some point we lost them. She was taking us to the barn but why? When we got there her horse Missy was in the birthing stall with her new colt. "OMG what's his name??" Maggie asked "Thunder" Alex said we went in to the stall and groomed Missy and rubbed Thunder for a little while. The Alex whispered " let's go back in the house and get our grove on!!" We all laughed and walked up to the house. When we got there we when to her living room/dance floor and Alex started to dance when some one put there arms around my waist and covered Maggie Cassandra and my eyes. It could be any one I don't know who it is though? I turned around to see our freak ex boyfriends Shawn joe and Josh smiling, there breath smelled like moon shine josh pulled me close with a tight grip I could not get out of no matter how much I struggled I could not get out of his grip. He leaned in to kiss me when some one said my name josh let go of me as I saw Harry Niall and Liam. Harry looked at me and asked with a mean tent to his voice I have never herd before " are these your boyfriends?" He looked at me with sad eyes " ex boyfriend" I told him. Our ex's put there arms around us and kissed us on the lips the lips " no we are together"they all added. They acted like they planed this.Harry clenched his fists and walked away. I herd Niall and Liam both say " wow " loud enough so I could here it. Then a few girls in the crowed that had formed to watch us cough slut. My eyes started to water I could not let any one see me cry I started to walk away when some one grabbed my arm I turned around to see Lu. He held his arms open for a hug and he whispered " love is that true? Is that guy your boyfriend?" He asked as we walked out side of the house. I shook my head no.

Why would they have done that ???? Do you guys think Lu likes her ???? Tell me what y'all think !!!