Chapter 16 ' rodeo '

CHAPTER 16

Hey guys I just want to say thanks for all the reads and please comment what you think!!

🐄RODEO🐄

Liam's point of view

Me and Cassandra where on the sofa when we saw Rachel and Maggie running in "Cassandra we need your help a mustang got in the fence and we need to get it out and confine it." Cassandra jumped up and pulled on her boots with her short shorts and tank top. I ran out after her and they tacked up so fast. they took off to the pasture. I heard Cassandra yell " close the gate!" so I shut it and watched them as they roped the mustang they walked it towards me and I opened the gate so they could get it out of there. The girls put it in the arena and just watched as it when crazy. "we can't let it go!" Maggie said almost whispering. then we Heard boots shuffle and then 4 boys showed up. "what happened" Luis yelled. Rachel pointed towards the mustang then she jumped the gate followed by Maggie and Cassandra. "be careful!" I yelled. they went up to the wild loco horse and spoke soft sweet word to it and it calmed down. Cassandra pulled an apple out of the bag and held it out the horse walked up to her and took the apple. The girls petted it's nose and it finished the apple and then ran off. " let's give it food and water and then we will work with it tomorrow." Maggie said as the girls climbed over the gate. they threw in a fleck of hay and a bucket of food and a 10 gallon buck of water. the girls walked us to the cabin Cassandra grabbed my hand she leaned on my shoulder. she kissed my cheek then they walked back to the main house.