Chapter 22 'moved on'

🍄MOVED ON🍄

CHAPTER 22

Maggie's point of view

(2 days later)

So Agee things have happened in the past 2 days for one Cassandra came and picked her horse up and left she never came to say sorry. she came at night when we where all asleep so no one could do anything. Also Caitlin and Levi broke up, But anyway me and Rachel are on our way to the union county fair and the boys are coming every one but Liam he is going with Cassandra. yes she will be there but if she try's anything we are most likely callin the cops. any way we are sitting in Rachel's dully blaring I don't dance by Lee Brice screaming "I DONT DANCE" yeah we are gettin weird looks but hell YOLO right. so we are about 15 mins away from the fair grounds and we are having a hell of a time rocking out to Luke Bryan Lee Brice Blake Shelton Rascal flats ect. so we are jamming out to I DONT DANCE when we look back and they boys look like they just saw my naked grams. So I looked at Maggie and we didn't have to be at the fair till after 12 so we had time. I pulled over and got out turning the music up in the proses and we got in the bed of the truck then went to the roof. the boys got out and watched us then Rachel started doing her bushka dance and the boys started cracking up. we where having a good time will a group of people pulled of the road and got out. they walked over to us and we knew some I've them but one girl with her head low. I did not think much of it till the group of 2 girls and 3 boys started calling us horrible names. I turned to Niall with tears in my eyes and put my head on his shoulder. Rachel did the same then the girl lifted her head and a brown headed boy got out of the truck.

GOD

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

IT CANT BE BUT IT IS

CASSANDRA

AND

LIAM?

********************

Sorry for taking so long I have been so busy with swim and my horses. anyway how did y'all like it ???