Chapter 11 'lost'

Chapter 11

⭐️LOST⭐️

Rachel's point of view

Cassandra comes and wakes me up and I pull on one of the shirts Harry gave me and my boots and flare jeans. we go out and bring in the horses and feed every one . when we get back to the cabin the boys are gone and 3 plates full of food where on the table. one with bacon one with pancakes and one with eggs. "we need music with this meal" Maggie yelled and jumped on the couch to the radio. hell of a life was playing. we finished the food and when out to the barn, Caitlin was in the arena with her stallion captain. "go Caitlin" I yelled as she roped the calf . She rode over to the fence as the boys walked in. " Hey boo!" she yelled who are all you friends here ?" she asked. " Well you know Cassandra and Maggie and this is my boyfriend Harry and this is Liam Niall Zayn and Luis"

"Hey y'all and Harry is it? " she asked.

"Yeah what's it to ya ?" Harry yelled and I elbowed him in the guy .

"Ok ok fuzzy hurt my boo I kill you twice." Caitlin snaps

"Ok y'all let go ride bye cAitlin."

I helped Harry saddle up Cramer and I jumped on chocolate bareback bridle less.

"Oh yeah Rachel I invited two people to ride with us they have horses!" Maggie said . "Who ?"I ask and they walk in Dacoda and Drew "why them ? why ?" I yelled as I kick chocolates sides. I heard Harry say some thing but I don't know. I did not know where I was going but as long as it was far away from there. It was getting dark and chocolate was getting really tiered. I pulled out my back pack and got the rope and tied it around 4 trees to make a pasture for chocolate. I was not worried she would run but I did not trust the animals in these parts of the woods. I pulled out a small blanket and I rolled my sweat shirt up to make a pillow and I drifted off to sleep.

Who are Dacoda and drew ??? will she ever get back to her house?