Chapter 8 Lies

🌀chapter 8🌀

LIES

Lu's point of view

I walked in the living/ dance room to see the girls getting kissed then Niall Harry and Liam Walked away looking pissed. Rachel started walking to me I stopped her gave her a hug and asked her " love is that true that guys your boyfriend?" She shook her head no as we walked out of that house. When we got to the peer we both sat down. "Love who was that if he was not your boyfriend?" She looked at me like she was hurt " He's my ex he is freak he treated me like crap I hate him. His life goal is to make my life miserable because I dumped him." Then out of no where Harry came walking up " let's go" he said as Rachel looked down. He walked away as Rachel started to cry again. When we got to the car Rachel sat in the back with me Maggie and Cassandra, Niall and Zayn in the bucket seats Harry and Luis up in the front. The girls where texting they all looked pretty bummed. The car ride was quiet and weird. When we got home we all want our own way. I looked at Rachel Maggie and Cassandra they all where looking down " sssst I will talk to them!" They all looked at each other then Maggie mouthed 'thank-you ' when I got to my room I asked the other lads to come here they came In " what's up Lu ?" Harry asked " well guys it's about what happened at the party. The girls came in counter with there ex boyfriends that where wasted. The boys where trying to make the girls lives horrible. The girls are all single they have been for 2 months or more. They wanted me to tell you that they are crazy they do drugs and drink." It was quiet for a sec Harry had his head in his hands, Niall staring off into space and Liam looking down with his hands running threw his hands. Then they got up and left I did not see what happened I knew they would do what was right. Then Harry knocked on my door "hey it's nialler" I opened the door. He walked in and sat on my bed. " will she ever forgive me Lu ?" " Harry if you really mean you sorry she will forgive you maybe not I that second but eventually." Then Harry got up and all I saw was him turn away from his room then a door open.

I want 6 reads and 4votes for chapter !!!