Chapter 12 'truth'

Chapter 12

🔅TRUTH🔅

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW

When we walked into the barn there was a tall girl on a black and brown horse. she had just roped a calf when we came in. Rachel saw me and gave me a peck on the cheek and gave me a hug. "Who are all your friends" the girl asked Rachel. Rachel told her " You already know Maggie and Cassandra from school and this is my boy friend Harry and Liam Zayn Niall and Luis." Caitlin smiled as said "nice to meet y'all and Harry is it?" I looked puzzled and then said "yeah what's it to ya ?" she looked shocked then practically yelled "well you hurt my boo I kill you twice." Boo what did that mean but Rachel came to her seances and said bye to her friend and then we went and got the horses. Rachel helped me saddle up Cramer and she was talking about going to summer camp in 2 months. I mounted Cramer and Rachel jumped on chocolate with nothing on her. yeah I was a little worried but she looked at me with a trusty look so I was sorta ok. Maggie out of no where said "oh yeah Rachel I invited two people to ride they have horses." Rachel looked confused "who?" as a chubby boy and a tall skinny girl walked in. " why them? why?" she yelled as she took of running. "what the hell was that about? Who are you two? why did Rachel run out of the barn?" I asked Maggie with my eye brows raised. "Well this is Drew her ex that she hates and Dacoda her ex best friend she really dislikes." Maggie exclaimed. Well I don't know what she was thinking but all I want to do is find Rachel.

What will happen next??? what do you think will happen to Rachel?