Chapter 15 'overhang'

CHAPTER 15

🙊Overhang🙊

RACHEL'S POINT OF VIEW

All I remember is Caitlin and Levi taking me out of the woods and laying me in the my tall front yard grass. then Harry almost hugged me to death. he leaned down and whispered into ear "oh my princess are you ok?"

I looked up and shook my head yea cuz I was not really in the talking mood. he picked me up and sat me on a hay bail by the round pin. then Caitlin asked" what was the last thing you remember?" I though long and hard then I practically whispered" Me seeing a guy or some thing in the distance and chocolate going bizerc and then I blacked out. all my friends and the 5 boys exchanged looks and told me it was ok. we all took the horses to the barn and I invited Caitlin and Levi to dinner for a thanks for helping find me. whence got done with dinner Harry pulled me aside " since we are together would you want to go official?" he asked.

"YES please I want you to be taken to all those girls" I told him. after dinner was over we helped load Levi Caitlin Dacoda and drews horses after they left I climbed up to my over hang over chocolates stall. but I heard the stall door creek and then I saw the brown curls my Harry. "what is this ?" he asked

"My getaway from life drama and all my problems!" I told him.

He hugged me and started singing his had an amazing voice I sat there and listened just listened till I fell asleep.when I woke up Harry was still asleep. All I could do was think and I must have said some thing out loud cuz Harry's eyes flittered open and he smiled "Good mornin princess!" he said with a heart melting smile. I smiled. "Babe are you ok ? " He asked .

"Harry can I tell you something?" I asked as I looked down al my boots.

"Anything! you can trust me with anything!" he told me. well here it goes "well I actually never had a real boyfriend till you I mean yeah I am 16 and that's my age on dating but I have been 16 for a while now and also I have never kissed a boy ." I said and blushed.

"Well that means I am lucky I am your first boyfriend and first kiss!" he told me. I looked at him confused and said "but...." and that's all I got out before he pulled me close and his lips came to mine. yeah this is my first kiss but it was like a fairy tail. he let me go and we exchanged smiles. he hugged me and kissed my for head. a "well we got to get down before someone like my parents find us I will get killed and you all will have to leave!" I climbed down the ladder to see 6 familiar faces. Liam Luis Zayn Niall Maggie and Cassandra. my face was on fire. "Well breakfast is ready!" Maggie said with a we are going to talk look. "Ok" I said back and Harry stood in the back of the group and I stood in the front. when we walked into the house my mom had made Saturday breakfast. Maggie made Harry sit in the chair farthest away from me. this is the first time they will see my dad. oh there in for a big surprise!

Guys I need help on my next chapter what do you want in the next chapter?

Comment what you think!