Chapter 21 ' lost 1/3 '

😱 LOST1/3 😱

CHAPTER 21

A/N

Sorry have not updated our group have not been getting along lately and we are Brocken up 😭😭

Maggie's point of view

Well it has been weeks since me Rachel and Cassandra Have hung out.

Today we are having a riding day. YAAYYYY!!!! I am so happy I love to ride horses with my friends.

**************************

Rachel Cassandra chocolate Muffin Chip and I are all out swimming in the shallow pond out in the back field. we where having a good time will Muffin saw a snake she went crazy Rachel and I told her to jump but Cassandra never did she stayed on. We got Muffin off but she had inhaled to much water and was colicing. we tried everything but nothing worked. We had no time before the ambulance got here Cassandra was now laying with no movement with Maggie. the people brought the stretcher out and I begin to cry my best friend is in the hospital and her horse is dying. Muffin then layer down and never got back up Maggie and I sat there crying we had just witnessed a horse pass away who would not cry. Maggie and I rode back to the house and told my dad what happened and that we where going into go to the hospital. when we got there the boys where there Liam was crying and could not even look at us. We went into the room and Cassandra looked at us and then yelled "get out of here I am not talking to y'all anymore. if y'all where real friends you whorls have rode with me here and told the boys and actually cared about me." Maggie's jaw dropped and she said" well sorry we where trying to get your horses to breath cuz she swallowed to much water so sorry we were trying to save your hope and dreams." is mailed at her confidence in yellin at her. "Cassandra if you want to act that way then you best be getting your horse out of my barn by tomorrow." with that I left with Maggie right behind me. Harry and Niall followed us and I felt bad the other boys stayed there and we never told them why we left. Maggie drive my dully home and I sat in the passenger seat. we drove home in silence. the boys looked really sad but I don't know what to say. when we got home I pulled Harry aside and told him that we needed to go get tack and trailers pulled out and we would be in in a second. he looked at his feet and nodded. all I could think about was why he was acting this way?

_________________________

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE ACTING THIS WAY ???? comment what you think