Chapter 2 'Pay back '

🌹Charter 2 🌹

'Pay back'

Harry's point of view

When we got there I was thinking I would not like this at all till I got out of the limo. There was 3 beautiful girls standing in front of me but the one in the middle with medium length brown hair. I just stared at her, but when she looked I looked away so she would not suspect anything. When her mom told her and her two friends " girls go take the boys to there cabin then tack the horses up when you're done?." The girls looked at each other then each of them took 2 bags I could not let then carry our bags so I took them from her then told her " a pretty girl like you should not carry our bags" then I looked at the others and they took the other bags from the girls. We got to the cabin and there was a not on the master bed room door Rachel read it and said " ug I guess you guys will have to figure out what room are your but this one is ours" then we walked to the smaller rooms and Niall must have saw me staring at her and he nudged me and winked. We found out what rooms where how's me with Liam Niall with Zayn and luis in his own room I have no clue how that happened but oh well. When we got done the girls where gone then Niall had to bring up the girls he fancied Maggie Liam fancied Cassandra and me Rachel but I would not admit it . Then the girls walked in and told us it was time to ride we all went out to the barn and we all just stood there the girls got right up . Then they got down and helped us up then we went to a sand arena and they taught us how to steer the horse I was on a tall horse named Cramer Niall on a shorter horse Carmel Zayn coco Liam tiki Luis was on jazzy. We headed out to the woods trail I followed Rachel Niall was behind he the Maggie then Liam Zayn Liam then Cassandra. The girls all speed up to the front. They striped down to there bikini then jumped in the creek. They all looked at us and we all said why not Niall Zayn Liam and Luis all jumped in but I was last, cuz I was still staring at all the girls in the creek stunned of what I just saw a girl that was so pretty just do that In front of 5 guys she barely knows. Then I jumped in so there was no suspicions. When I got in it was shallow and mercy the girls where having fun and the other boys where teasing them I felt bad but I guess they did not really care . We where there for about 30 minuets just talking about our self I could tell Rachel was incisor about talking about herself. She told us her horses where Cramer and chocolate and she was a swimmer and she had a meet tomorrow she runs track and is in band she's a junior in high school she goes to MHS ( Montana high school ) she had chocolate since she was 11 and that she was single. We all went around tell about our selfs. Then it came to me I told them I loved to sing I was from Great Bretten and loved the country. When I said the last part the boys laughed and said " dude you hate the country" I saw the twinkle in Rachel's eyes go dark like she lost hope. We got out and sat on the bank I sat between Rachel and Niall, Niall by Maggie and Liam by Cassandra Luis and Zayn showed there bromance and sat by each other. We sat there for a while looking at the creek. Then Rachel lasted her head on my shoulder with no though I put my arm around her "you tiered, love ?" She shook her head no but you could tell she was. Then she sat up and said " mom said dinner would be ready around 7 it's 6:30 so let's get going " Niall pjumped up and yelled "FOOD YUMMMY" like a five year old . Maggie laughed and smiled. We walked over to the horses and rode back with people cracking jokes and telling story's till we got to the barn. Rachel stayed quiet she was thinking about something but what ? Then she said " y'all can head to the house my mom has lunch we will stay out and clean the horses. They started unpacking the horses. We walked out of the barn to the house when I herd we heard a loud scream I ran in to see Cassandra soaking wet " pay back sucks" Rachel yelled then ran Cassandra behind her Maggie laughing her butt off. Rachel hide behind me and it was not the best hiding spot cuz Cassandra tackled both if us Rachel Cassandra and Maggie where all laughing so hard so was I.

Hey, what do you think of it I really want to know what you guys think if you like it or if you don't like it ....💖