Chapter 19 'amazing'

CHAPTER 19

💥AMAZING💥

Harry's point of view

By now y'all must realize I have a big crush on Rachel Ann. well this morning me Niall

and Liam thought it would be a good ideal to show the girls our country side so we brought out our boots and cowboy-hats and cranked up the country music. We danced around the living room for about 15 mins when Lu and Zayn walked in they shut the music off and "what was that for?"I asked. "well you guys where dancing like loons and that music was horrible" Liam said. I was about to say something when I was a figure walk from the house to the barn. "it's like 530 what are the girls doing up?" I waited about 15 mins then I suggested we go and see what she was doing, so we all walked out to the barn. Niall was about to walk right in but I stopped him be for he walked in. I looked in the barn and it was Rachel her hair was still a mess and she had a guitar and she was about to play when Liam Lu and Zayn all left but nialler stayed but after about five mins he left to before they all left she sang to get horse and when she sang my heart melted her voice was amazing and the was she played the guitar was amazing. she started walking my way and I had nothing to do so I just ran.