Chapter 6 'Beautiful'

🌻Chapter 6🌻

'BEAUTIFUL'

Niall's point of view

Rachel and Harry have been gone and they where riding Cramer and Jazzy. I went over to the couch then out walked Maggie I could tell she just woke up cuz her hair was a cute mess. She laid down on the couch with her legs on my lap."You hungry, love ?"I asked her smiling."You don't even know!!!" She told me then blushed when she realized she just said that to me. I got up to get some food for Maggie and I when Cassandra walked in and sat on Maggie, she looked at her with an surprised look then she pushed her on the floor. Cassandra and Maggie cracked up laughing there butts off. *BEEP BEEP* Cassandra's phone beeped she read the texts and then whispers some thing to Maggie and she shook her head then called Rachel. When the call was done they ran into there room. Then Cassandra came out and told me to get dresses and she ran in to the other lads rooms and got them up. Then Rachel and Harry walked in. We all got dresses in skinny jeans and converse and t shirts. The girls came out Maggie had her hair crimped and shorts and a high to low shirt with the boots she got at rods Cassandra in a one strap mid length purple dress and Rachel was still in the bathroom we all sat on the couch and waited for her when Harry jumped off the couch and ran to his room then to the girls room. Rachel came out of the bath room with a blanket up to hide what she looked like from Harry and every one. Then she walked in to her room and screamed. Harry just smiled and laughed.

Why did she scream ???? what did Harry do ??? Comment what you think.