You don't kill good guys, man.

After getting over the initial shock of Ultron standing in the doorway of the elevator, the Avengers and company jumped to their feet, excluding Maria.

"Stark." Steve warned. Ana was nervous, this kind of thing didn't happen every day. Or ever, for that matter.

"Jarvis." Tony asks. He was met with silence.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?" Ultron mutters.

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit." Tony says, rapidly tapping on one of his devices. Ana took a step forward, cocking her head to the side.

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." Ultron says.

"You don't kill good guys, man." Ana says as Steve comes up beside her, grabbing her forearm to stop her from angering the robot.

"You killed someone?" Steve says, trying a different angle at talking to the robot than Ana.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The robot admits. Ana didn't believe it. She got the whole murder-y vibe from him.

"Who sent you?" Thor questions. Everyone was dying to know if this guy was a huge threat.

"I see a suit of armor around the world." Tony's voice came from Ultron, Ana could tell this guy was not going to do what he was intended for.

"Ultron!" Bruce yells, giving Ana a name to call this thing by.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." Ana grew nervous at his words, her eyes glancing around for anything sharp she could use as a weapon.

"What mission?" Natasha asks, discretely handing Ana a blade she picked up. The brunette grasped the hilt tightly, pretending to have her arms crossed behind her back so the knife was out of Ultron's view.

"Peace in our time." Then, all the Iron Legions came smashing through the glass walls behind Ultron. Everyone took off in different directions as the bots chased them around the room. Maria and Clint ducked behind the couch as a bot flew at them. Natasha and Bruce went behind the bar, the red head actively encouraging him not to Hulk out. Tony grabbed a screw driver and jumped on the back of a bot, trying to shut it down.

"Hey friend!" Ana jokes as she jumps on the back of an Iron Legion, using her blade to cut the wires keeping his head on. Another bot grabbed her from behind, taking her away from the defeated robot. "Okay, not friend! Not friend!"

"Stark!" Steve yells as Ultron manages to get the scepter. Steve was using his fists to fight, considering his shield was not close to where the fight was. Ana's katanas were down in the training level. Right now she was wishing she had something bigger than a dagger. Ana brings her arms over her head, stabbing the bot in the head. She pulls her arms forward, the Iron Legions head coming with it. Out of the corner of her eye, Ana sees a bot going straight for Helen Cho, as she hid helplessly behind the piano. The brunette threw the dagger, successfully embedding it in its side. Although it just slowed it down.

"Cap!" Clint yells as he throws Steve his shield which he uses to take down the bot. Ana rushes to help her brother stand since all the rouge Iron Legions were destroyed.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to... evolve?" Ultron picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legions by its head. "With these? These puppets? There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction." Much to Ana's happiness, Thor suddenly throws his hammer at Ultron and smashes him to pieces.