{2.}

"Araragi-san, you're looking lovely." Oikawa gave off a crafty look, the way his eyes were lowered. The ends of his lips tugged in a slight smirk, and gazing upon you endlessly."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." You hadn't cared so much for compliments. That explained the reason why a smile never rose to your lips.

"Let's go in. I have the bar reserved for just us." Showing the way to the door with his arms, Oikawa watched as you walked in ahead of him. As a gentlemen should allow a lady to do.

The both of you walked in, and immediately met and took seats to the bar table. A fresh and clean middle aged man stood behind the table, cleaning glasses, as any bartender should. He wore a warm smile for him to greet customers with. "Ah, Oikawa-san. Nice to see you again."

"Hello, nice to see you again. I'd like you to meet-"

"Araragi-san." He turned his warm smile towards you. "It's always a pleasure to see you again."

"Hm?" Slightly confused, Oikawa raised a brow, but then smiled. "So, I guess you're a regular here too then."

"Not really. I've only been here a few times." You explained.

"I see." Oikawa couldn't stop gazing at you with interest.

"Will you both be having the usual?"

"Yes." You both answered simultaneously.

The bartender gave a slight chuckle. "It'll only take a moment then." He then turned to see to your drinks.

"So, what do you want to know about me?" You crossed your arms and legs.

"Hm?" He blinked.

"You said you wanted to get to know me, didn't you. What do you want to know? My interests? Places I've been to? If I'm seeing someone? Whether I'm a virgin or not?" In saying your last few words, it could be heard in your voice that you were slightly hostile.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down." A drop of sweat dropped down the side of his face. "I guess all the men who've taken you out before were complete snobs."

"That's right, they were. So I don't care about any compliments you have to give. All men want from me, is to be able to marry into my family, or get into my panties. I, on the other hand, have bigger plans."

"Care to tell me about them?" Oikawa asked. "I want to hear all about you."

"...You...actually want to know me?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't ask if hadn't cared."

You blushed slightly. "Well...I actually want to become a composer, like my father."