{6.}

Both you and Oikawa strolled up to the doors of the venue, arm-in-arm. Just before you walked in, he stopped and gave your hand a light squeeze. "It's finally the night of the party," he glanced down from the corner of his eye at you, "are you ready, Araragi-san?"

You glanced back up at him in return. "I'll only say this: Let's just get this over with."

Oikawa snickered. "In we go." Oikawa lead you into the venue. Many people were gathered there, just as he had informed you of a few weeks prior.

"Ah, Shigure. You're here, my friend." Oikawa almost immediately had spotted Shigure as he was mingling with one of the beautiful young ladies of the party.

"Well, I thought it wouldn't be so bad this time to come to one of these things early every once in a while. Besides, I wanted to show off my date."

"Hm?" Shigure's eyes wondered over to you. "Your date?" His eyes then squinted as he leaned in closer to you, causing you to lean away from him. "Hey," his eyes widened in realization, "isn't that the girl from the cafe!" His brows creased.

"That's right, I forgot that we all met on that day. Shigure, this is Araragi-san." He introduced you. "Araragi-san, you already know of Shigure, don't you." You nodded.

"Araragi? So you mean to tell me, that she's the daughter of the Araragi?" Shigure folded his arms.

"The one and only."

"Hm..." Shigure smirked as he eyed you up and down.

You frowned. "What the hell are you looking at?" You looked him up and down.

"Nothing much."

"Shitty bastard..." You muttered underneath your breath.

"'The hell did you say?" He cocked a brow.

"Nothing much." You looked off as you mocked him.

"How nice," Oikawa smiled, "you two are already making friends."

"Friends my ass." Shigure looked off. "Look here, girly," he turned to meet you again, "you better keep your distance from me, got it. I still don't like you all too well from the last time we met."

"Same here. I don't want to see your face anymore than this."

Shigure couldn't help but sigh at your attitude. "Oikawa, I'll see you later man." He placed a hand on Oikawa's shoulder before passing the both of you.

"I really don't like that guy." You rolled your eyes. "He's so annoying."

"Don't worry, I know he's already forgiven you for the incident. Shigure has his moments, but he's a good guy at heart."