Prologue.

You don't realize how bad being a orphan is until you're dumped back at the orphanage for the third time.

I've been here for 11 years and all the people that were my friends have been adopted and left me, and everyone else here hates me!

They all call me Dumper-girl and say that no one wants me. The only person in this place that actually likes me is one of our Carers, Andrew.

He's been here since I arrived, when I was four.

My parents died when I was 4 and I was left with my drug-lover of a uncle. The police found out that I lived with him and I was sent here.

I was 6 when I was first fostered. Jane and Harry were really nice, but then Jane fell pregnant and they threw me back here.

I was 9 the next time, Scarlett and John were the best people to foster me, but then they split up and I was back again.

The final time I was 13, I lived with Kathy and J.J for over a year and it was amazing.

I still don't know why I came back, but here I am, unpacking my belongings once again.

So this is my story. I am Alyssa Candice Hayford, I'm 14, 15 in 2 weeks and I have no family. But this is the story of how I find them. This is the story of how I am adopted by the Yogscast.

A/n:

Hiya guys! Rosalita here!!! So I wrote up this awesome prologue. Do you like the idea?? Lottie will be writing the first chapter and it should explain more. Please keep reading because some of the ideas we have are fucking AWESOME!!! we are unsure if we will have Fluffy and Smutty parts and if we do... I AIN'T WRITING IT!!! I suck at smut!!! If you guys have any ideas, please message us on our personal accounts, Rosalita_Mavin and LottieD.

—————

Hi guys! Lottie here!! So like Rosalita said, please do keep reading and do look at the work on our actual accounts.

So yea!

Please like and comment and stuff

TTFN OurLittleHybrids!

Rosie and Lottie!

PandaLoric.

——-UPDATE: Reading back on this more than a year later, and I still can't get over how terribly shit this is! Whilst reading this I was laughing and cringing...at the same time! -Lottei ——-