Chapter 28 - Talking to Simon.

Take without forgetting, and give without remembering. - Bryant H. McGill

Alyssa's POV:

"So, things are 'okay' with me...I'm staying with Martyn and Kaeyi at the moment. It's fun! Yesterday, we all went to an Area 11 concert! I wish you could have been there.. Everything doesnt feel right without you here! All the fans have been asking where you been... none of us know what to say... Lewis has told me to be brave, and I'm trying to, but it's hard without you being here. I need you here Simon! We all need you..."

1 week later...

 "Kaeyi started to explain what happened to you. You were trying to protect me because someone wanted to hurt me..."  I grab hold of his hand. "Thank you Simon! Hannah's been in and out of hospital! She's had seven stitches in her legs, and they've given her a wheelchair. I had concussion and I forgot some stuff but I'm better now and I am remembering things now..." I smile, "Still can't figure out this tune I have stuck in my head though.

 Another week passed...

"Simon, Hannah is up and about again. I finally figured out that tune in my head. It was fron Phantom of the Opera... I remember when you and I watched that... The one with Gerard Butler! The fans are worring about you even more now. We still dont know what to tell them... We said that you went away for a while but they didnt buy it as I was still here... Please! Wake up! I need you here with me!" 

Two more weeks...

"Simon Please!" I beg, with tears flowing down my face. "You have to wake up! I- I heard Martyn talking to the Doctors.. Their gonna... s-s "

I refuse to finish my sentance and run out of the room.

Simon's POV:

She came to see me everyday without fail. Even when she was ill... she would be here. 

 Her voice was the only thing that kept me sane. Her voice is the only thing that kept me from giving up!

I hated the position I was in. Laying on the floor in a pitch black room with no sound what so ever... only Alyssa's voice.  

Every time she came, I heard her stories and I would try to reply.... but couldn't.

I wouId try and move... But my body failed me.

Day after day, Week after week 

Then, one day, I did...

I could hear her begging me. Begging me to wake up, I tried to move my body in any way and soon... feeling started to return to my arm.

I raised my fingers.

And gently opened my eyes to see Alyssa running out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------