Chapter 33 - Realisation...

To make up for alot of authors note... Here a little chapter in the mix.. Enjoy!!

I sit it the hospital bed, looking up at the ceiling. I wasnt able to sleep all night. All I could think about was Oliver. And if Colin knew of him...

I kept thinking "I need to see him" or "I need to know him" but I couldn't see myself doing it alone...

Then... About four in the morning... I realsied something...

Something massive...

I leaned over to the bed side table and grabbed my phone. I had messages from Ruby and Georgie asking how I was and everything but I had something more important on my mind.. .

I knew he wouldn't be awake... It half four in the morning... But I've got to try...

I open a new message and type.
Hey, I know you won't be up but... I can't sleep and I've been thinking... Thinking about some things and...

Can you come over before the others? I wanna explain what I've been thinking... Sorry if I woke you... Xxxx

I press send and lay my phone on my belly. A moment later, I got a reply.

Simon:
Yeah, I'll come over earlier... I've struggled sleeping tonight too... Shall I fear for my life at your thinking or are we and the rest of the world safe from Alyssa Lane and her Thinking??

I chuckle and reply...

I think everyone's safe from me... Not sure about you though... *U*

We carry on messaging each other for a while before, I'm guessing, Simon fell asleep.

I laid in bed and though over everything. And the more I looked one thing over... The more I realized one thing...

I've been a complete shit to people...

And the worst to Simon!

As I feel tears start to pick my eyes, I reach over for my headphones and plug them in. I need to think about other things...

I put my favorite playlist on shuffle and try and focus on the music.

But everything that played was Yogscast/Area 11 related...

And trying to focus on the music... Made me focus on the pain I've caused everyone!

As tears start to roll down my cheeks, I decide to listen to the one playlist that always helps...

All I really need is a good cry...

I find the sound track for Final Fantasy VII and lay back. The soundtrack always helps me think. Just the pixelation of the music...

I grab my teddy that Kaeyi brought over and start to quietly cry...

--------

I wake in the morning, to feel much better. My headache had practically gone, and I felt...safe. I was relaxed until an over-excited Simon burst through the door yelling, and thrusting me into a frenzy.

"Simon! What are you-" I ask.

"Alyc, It's Olly!" He says.

In that single moment, my heart dropped and splattered on the ground, my chest got tight, and my whole world started to crumble around me.

"Olly?!" I ask, my throat tightening.

"Hurry get dressed. They've moved the meeting forward...You're meeting him...today!

Feelz.. I'm so sorry!!! Plot points!!

So I know I said that this would happen on the 4th January, 2015 but... Every time I've wrote this chapter... It doesn't save properly..

So I made up for it by posting this on the 14th...
So I've wrote this millions of time so I'm gonna cut it short..

The two winners are..

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!

DRLDRLDRLDRLDRLDRLDRLLLLL

*tskt*

VICERRY!!!!!

Name: Viari
Gender: Girl
19 Years old, tall (5'7), long brown hair with Blonde highlights and Aqua eyes...

Now... For the boys..

TheMidnightLovatic5
Name: Kael
Gender: M
Info: Dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, tied back by a red bandanna. Light blue and brown eyes,

Thank you to everyone who entered, it was very hard to pick two winners but we did it!

I'm going to get Lottei to draw the winning characters and then... They will be put into their roll in 'Cassandra's War'

Thank you everyone for entering!!

I love you all!!!

Rosie and Lottei!! xxx