Chapter One - The Video.

Alyssa's POV:

I opened my eyes unwillingly. Mrs Williams was calling me.

Had I done something again?

Or was the old woman going mad.

I sighed, and with a heavy heart, I pulled my feet out of bed. I pulled on a t-shirt, some black skinny jeans and a YouTube hoodie. I tamed the jungle that was my hair and ran downstairs as fast as I could.

"Alyssa, some people are coming to adopt later!" I looked at her blankly,

"Stay out of their way, they won't want you," she said.

That may seem harsh and cruel but she's right... I've been here since I was 4 years old and I have been adopted three times, yet each time they got rid of me.

Nobody wants me. Ever!

I pointed at the computer and looked at Mrs Williams hopefully.

"Fine, Alyc, you can go on the internet for 40 minutes" she said. I love my nickname, Alyc, but the way she says it makes me cringe.

I smiled anyway and nodded at her, She sarcastically smiled back, before walking out.

I booted up the computer and sat down, I logged into YouTube, sadly there were no new videos from Danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil.

Then, I logged into the best place ever, and watched my favourite words load onto the screen.

'Yogscast Lewis & Simon'

I clicked onto their new video, it was a vlog and they hardly ever do those.

Simon's face popped into view.

"Hi guys, as some of you may have noticed, I'm getting old and I'm still forever alone,"

He then started fake sobbing, I laughed to myself, but then he became serious again.

"But I have decided to adopt a child, I will do a vlog with them soon, to introduce them to you, to make them feel welcome, Sorry that this is rushed. Bye!"

The video ended. That lucky child, I thought. I wish it were me. A girl can dream.. I chuckled to myself.

A/N

So hi, this is Lottie..ummm Please vote and comment and ummm yeah! (sorry I'm a bit socially awkward and wasn't sure how to start it! Rosalita will be writing the next chapter...

TTFN our Little Hybrids

Lottie and Rosie

PandaLoric xx