Love and Cure

Shelbi's P.O.V

It was the beginning of a snow cold December. I was in my way to the hospital. Okay, before we get too worried, im not going to the E.R. Im going to get the cure to type 1 diabetes. Yes, im diabetic. I was diagnosed when i was 7 years old. Im now 21. I've had it for about 14 years. Right now im in the car with my dad and we just arrived. Im a little nervous about the surgery, but who isnt before they go into it. Im nervous, yet excited because i dont have to take insulin eveyday, or poke my fingers about 10 times a day.

I miss the lads and Niall. They're out of town right now for recording or something. Lucky me, Im on break from all that stuff because of my surgery. We entered the waiting room and sat down. My twin sister, Sydney, is out in California tight now for a modeling shoot. she wont be back for a while. I love it here in London, i grew up in Los Angeles, but i moved to London so i could be with Niall when were not on tour. I remeber when we first met....

* FLASHBACK*

" Ermergard Sydney! Were gonna meet One Direction todayyyy" I sqealed while jumping up and down, just imagining tomarrow. " I know! I hope Louis will talk to me more than the others will. I mean i hope all of them like me enough to talk to me, but..... Gaahhhh, you know what i mean." she guashed. As you can tell, Louis is her favorite. Niall is my favorite. In some ways, my friends think of me as a female version of him. I love food...A LOT, bleached our hair blonde, had braces, blue eyes, play the guitar. I just hope he'll think im cool or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" So we play, play, play, all the same old games an-" i grab my phone to turn the alarm off. I rub the sleep outa my eyes and pull my blankets off. I love the feeling of when you wake up in the morning, and your skin is really warm. I yan, stretch and think: " Im 17, get to go to a concert and a meet and greet, AND soundcheck with out my parents." I smile and go to my bathroom. I take a shower, get out, wrap myself in a fluffy towel, and go look for an outfit in my closet. I settle for a floral crop top that has "cute" in gold letters written on it, high-waisted light blue shorts, and white converse. I put my outfit on and go back to the bathroom, curl my hair loosely, and put on natural looking make-up on.

"Good morning dad." i say as i kiss his cheek and sit down to eat my breakfast. " Good morning, blondie." He replies. I eat my brakfast, brush my teeth and then voilá ! Sydney and I are ready to leave. "Bye dad, and Debbie. See you later!"

~~~~~~~~

We were walking down a hall with a body guard. Finally we reached a door that read, "STAGE ENTRANCE". The guard opens the door. I some how managed to keep myself from screaming. I saw them messing around and then Niall look up once he heard the door open. Good hearing. " Heyyy. There here. Im Niall, this is Harry,Zayn, Liam, and Louis. You'rrreee....." " Shelbi, a-and this is Sydney." I answer with a little stutter. He smiles and gives me a hug. "Nice to meet you, Shelbi. Thates a cute name." He winks.

~~~~~

Im sooo tired. Today, was the best time of my life. Im not trying to brag, but, i got Nialls number! Whoo-hoo!! Im now laying on my bed that i love oh so much, in som pajama shorts and a tank-top. BUZZ BUZZ!!! My phone vibrated, notifying that I got a text.

From Niallz<3

Hey, thought that maybe you and ypur sister would like to hang out with the lads and i tomarrow. xx

To Niallz<3

hey, sounds cool. When, where, and what a lame exuse of trying to cover up the fact that ypu just wanna hang out with me. ;p. xx

From Niallz<3

Park, 1pm, and .... you caught me... ;) xx

To Niallz<3

okay, and your funny... i gtg bye...:) xx

From Niallz<3

Ik, mkay, nite love. ;) xx

I turn my phone off and fall into a deep slumber, dreaming about Niall.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I'll remember that day forever. After about 5 more minutes, they call me in. Well, here it goes. Wish me luck!!!!