Almost is never enough

Nialls pov

Shelbi and I are gonna go get some new suitcases today due to Lily chewing a dang hole in one of them, then chewing the zipper thing off its track on the other. So now were at the mall looking for some suitcases. I leave on tour tomorrow, and i haven't even packed yet. " Babe, what about this one? It has lots of pockets, and its really spacious inside. We could get a couple and a duffle bag, and hopefully that'll work!" She points at a big black suitcase. " Perfect. What would i do without you?" I chuckle and kiss her nose. " Get the wrong suitcase." She retorts.

We decide to go ahead and got to starbucks. "Hello, welcome to starbucks. How may i help you?" a small girl smiles. She looks about 16. We all gotta start somewhere. " Yes. I would like the carmel mocha frappe, please. And he would like the... " Shelbi looks over to me. " Peppermint mocha, please" I order. The small girl types away on the screen and looks back up with a smile. "Okay, ill have that ready in just a minute. But may I have a picture with you guys? I totally ship Shiall!!!!" She sqeuals. Shelbi and I smile and nod. The small girl takes out her phone and holds up her phone so we could take a picture. She quickly snaps one and then puts her phone away. She gets our drinks together and hands them to us after we paid. Luckily there was nobody behind us. We grab our drinks and i hold Shelbi's hand with our fingers intertwined.

" Do you wanna go back home and start packing?" Shelbi asks after she takes a drink of her frappe. "Yeah... we could do a twitcam before... if you want." I suggest. " Sounds fun. We could have Lily in it." She giggles. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. We leave the mall and head home.

"Lily! What the hell did you do?" Shelbi yells as we enter our flat. Lily has knocked over the trash and then there are pieces of the trash in the living room. Shelbi walks into the living room and starts to pick up the trash. I walk into the kitchen and put the trash can where its supposed to be and pick u the trash that is laying around. We finally finish and Lily has her head hung low and her tail under her legs. "Bad Lily! No,no." Shelbi says. Lily whines. "Aww... i cant stay mad at you, you little cutie." Shelbi pets her head and i chuckle.

I get my laptop the me and Shelbi walk into our bedroom and put the laptop om the bed and we get comfortable in front of it. I log into Twitter as Lily jumps onto the bed and stretches her body over mine and Shelbi's laps. We both laugh cause she looks so cute and funny. I tweet the fans letting them know that I'm gonna do a twitcam in 5 min.

I start the twitcam and already have 1000 watchers. Fast. " Hellooooo, everybody!" I wave into the camera. "Hola! ¿ como estas?" Shelbi waves. Did i tell you she speaks Spanish fluently, too. People start tweeting hello's and hi's. "We have a special guest today! Meet Lily!" When Lily heard me say her name, she perked her ears up and started wagging her stubby tail, and licking face. People were tweeting awes and all that stuff. " This Irishcutie got me Lily for Christmas. Shes so adorable, but she spilled the trash when we were gone and got it everywhere today..... troublemaker." Shelbi giggles. " So, as you guys may know... i leave for tour tomorrow! Shelbi leaves a few days later. Does anyone want us to do anything before we have to start packing? The first one to answer, We'll do it... as long as its legal!" I raise my eyebrow and me and Shelbi start laughing.

Not even two seconds later, someone said to sing "Almost is never enough." By Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes. Shelbi and i look at eachother and smile. "Looks like we'll be singing, then".

" Id like to say, we gave it a try. Id like to blame it all alive.

Maybe we just weren't right. But that's a lie. That's a lie.

And we can deny it as much as we want. But in time, our feelings will show. Cause sooner or later we'll wonder why we gave up. The truth is everyone knows." Shelbi starts singing. Her voice is so beautiful. I met her as a fan, but i heard her singing and got her to sign a contract, and now she is going on tours and stuff. Now it was time for me to sing.

" If I could change the world overnight. There'd be no such thing as goodbye. You'll be standing where you were. We'd get the chance we deserve.

Try to deny it as much as you want. But in time, our feelings will show."

Now we are singing together.

" Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up. The truth is everyone knows.

Almost, almost is never enough( its never enough baby)."

We soon finish the song and we now have 10k watchers.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey my crazy mofos!!!!! I hope you liked this chapie!!!! hope its full of excitement cos they sang together.... even tho u cant hear them.... haha

.. anyway... till next time ;) ~ mrsdeneahoran