The tour's end.

A/N: Hey guys... im sorry to start off the chapter like this and all... but im going to skip foward towards the end of their tour... im sorry. And i also wanted to say that the song that Shelbi sings in this chapter was written by : @Ni_And_Hazzabearrr.

Thank you so much for your help @Ni_And_Hazzabearrr.

Okay, to the story now. :)

______________________________________________________________

Shelbi's pov

Im so excited to be back home to see my family, friends, and Niall. Lily has gotten so big! She has eaten countless amount of pillows from the tour bus. Niall and I have visited a few times over tour. He surprised me on my birthday. He sang his new song "Strong" to me. It was a wonderful evening. We were in my hometown, Los Angeles, and he set up a picnic on a cliff above the ocean. There were candles everywhere. It was unbelievable.

Anyway... I have my last concert tonight, in Madison Square Garden. I will be going home in the morning. Niall is already home. Right now im getting ready for the concert, and i already had soundcheck. " 10min, Shelbi." My manager warns me. "Okay, thank you." I thank him. I finish up with my make-up. When finished, I pull out my phone and tweet, "@lildenea_ last concert for the tour!" and now its time to get on stage.

"""""""""" Last song of the concert """""""""""

"Alright guys, last song of the night, " New level".... enjoy!" I let the band start playing the music and wait for my time to start singing.

" I dont know why, i let you slip away, but baby, i got you back. This feeling, is the ultimate high." I start out with the song.

"We've loved once, and baby, we'll do it again. Let us love right this time." I finish the song and the crowd is screaming, like they normally do. " Thank you guys so much! For the support, and care and for everything you have done for me and my crew. We love you guys so much! And i wanted to say thank you for the support through Niall and I's relationship! We really appreciate it. Again, thank you so, so much!" I blow air kisses, and wave to all my fans and walk off the stage.

I get to my dressing room and see Lily asleep on the floor right next to the door. She always does that. She is only like 7-8 months old, but she is very smart, and mischievous. I walk into the bathroom that is in my dressing room and take a shower. When i was done, i put on some sweats and a sweatshirt. I pull my hair into a messy bun and put on a tiny bit of makeup and my fake nerd-glasses. I find Lily on the couch playing with her toy. " Hey, babygirl." I pet her head and she wags her stubby tail and puts the toy on my lap. " Aww... you wanna play? You wanna play?" i say in a excited baby voice. I play with Lily for a while until we both get tired. Well, that is until i get tired because i am beat from the concert.

My bodyguard, Jake comes in and tells me that its time to go back to the hotel. I grab my phone and Lily walks right by me. "Jake, what time do i need to get up and get ready for the flight, tomorrow?" I ask him as we are in the van. Him driver, me passenger. " I would say around 6 in the morning." He answers and i nod. We get to the hotel and luckily they allow pets. I get into Lily and I's room and i immediately fall asleep with Lily laying right next to me.

________________________________________________________________

a/n: hey guys... srry... another authirs note.. ik ... but i hope you guys like it and i hope you liked @Ni_And_Hazzabearrr's song..... :) and short chapie... ik ~ mrsdeneahoran