Waking up in a beautiful place.

Shelbi's pov.

Hearing the birds sing and the warm sunshine in the morning is amazing. I open my eyes and see a glass back door open with the white curtains dancing as the wind hits the fabric. I push the white fluffy comforter off my body, and my feet contact the wood floor. I stand up and walk around the corner and see Niall standing next to a beautifully set table for breakfast. "Good morning, Princess." He smiles. I return the smile and thank him.

"So have you you looked outside yet?"Niall asks taking a bite of his french toast. "Not yet."I reply. We finish our breakfast, then clean up. "Ok, Niall. Im going to look outside, Ni."I smile. I walk over to the back door. Niall gets in front of me and opens the door wider so i can see outside.

I gasp at the beautiful sight of the white sand beach, with a blue-green ocean shore, and palm trees, then a hammock hanging between to palm trees. "Niall. This place is beautiful! Wow! Where are we? The Bahamas?" I ask with my mouth still in a gape as i stare at the beautiful sight.

"Nope. We are in Fiji."He smiles. I turn and look into his beautiful blue eyes. Husband.... im so lucky to have Niall. He is the most special guy ever. While I am lost in his eyes, I catch ourselves leaning in, and BAM! Were kissing.

"Im gonna go get my bathing suit on." I say after we pull apart. "Ok, love. But hurry up!" He yells as I run towards the bathroom.

While I was in the bathroom, i brushed my teeth, and put on my bathing suit. I walk out of the bathroom and don't see Niall. I walk over to the back door to check if he already went outside, but I didn't see him or any footprints in the sand. I scrunch my nose up in confusion.

Before I knew it, I was picked up from behind. "Niall! You scared the crap out of me! Put me down! Please! Put me down!" I laugh. I hear Niall laughing, as he runs closer and closer to the water. And soon after that, Niall was running in the water.

When the water reached his hips, he dropped me. Before I hit the water, I scream and make contact with the water. I resurface and splash Niall. "NIALL!" I laugh. He is laughing while holding his stomach. I smirk and waddle through the water over to him. I get really close to his face as he calms down. I look at his lips and lean closer. He closes his eyes, and i put my hands on his chest and.... I push him into the water as he falls back and makes a big splash. Now its my turn to hold my stomach and laugh.

He comes up out of the water and wipes the water off of his face. "Payback."I smirk. "Uh-huh. You can also call it war."He smirks and my face drops. He starts chuckling, as i start waddle running through the water, then to pick up the pace, i start swimming. I look back and see Niall right behind me.

I squeal like a little girl and try to swim faster. I reach the shore, and start running in the sand. Which believe me... its hard. I look back and once again, he is right behind me. I scream again, but not because he is right behind me, but because he grabbed me and we fell.

We laugh at the moment, then he starts tickling me. I start laughing even harder, and I can literally feel the abs forming. "N-NI-ALL. PL-LE-EASE S-STO-OP!" I somehow say as I laugh even harder and harder. "Not until you say, 'Niall is a sexy beast for a husband." Well, there is no lie in that phrase, so.... "N-NIALL I-IS A SE-EXY B-BE-EAST FO-OR A HUS-B-BAND!" I push through the laughs. He looks in my eyes, and stops.

He sits back up but is still sitting on my legs. I pant as I try to catch my breath. After a couple of minutes, I get my breath back, and we go back into the water to get all the sand off, then we go lie down on the hammock.

As we lie on the hammock, Niall has his arms wrapped around me and we slightly swing the hammock from side to side. "Shelbi?" Niall speaks to get my attention."Hmm." I mumble. "I love you." I smile and blush. "I love you more."I reply. "From the moon and back." He replies, and brings his head down a little bit to give me a kiss on the forehead.

We lay down for a little bit longer then go back inside to get ready so we can go on a lunch date.

+++++

"So what would you like, Mrs. Horan?" The waitress asks. I love the feeling of being called Mrs. Horan. I smile and order a chicken strip salad. Don't worry, I'm not trying to watch what I eat and go on a diet or anything. Its a huge salad. And I love salads, so... no problem there. Niall got a crispy chicken sandwich. Which is gigantic! And he got some fries to go with it.

Niall is wearing a white v-neck and tan shorts, and his hair layed down. I'm wearing a white sundress with white sandals, and my hair is loosely curled, with neutral make-up.

We talk and enjoy our delicious lunch. After the lunch, we go sight seeing. Then get this, we went freaking SKY-DIVING!!!!!

I was so scared at first, then Niall held my hand the whole time. Well, not only did he hold my hand, we were strapped together. It was so much fun!

Then we had a beautiful, candle lit dinner on the beach. This boy definitely knows how to make me happy. Not only happy, but freaking optimistic! Ha. I love him so much, and I am so lucky and glad to be able to spend the rest of my life with him.

After dinner, he sang a few of his new songs to me. It was a wonderful day. After all we got to do today, I cant imagine what were gonna do the rest of the week. After resting on the hammock and watching the sky for a little bit, we went back inside, and continued our Honeymoon.

________________________________________________________________

A/N:

HEY GUIESSSS! Well, i decided to give you a little taste of their Honeymoon. Im not going to write anything else on their Honeymoon, because well.... THAT'S THEIR PRIVATE TIME!

Haha... okay, so, there will be a couple other chapters left of Love and Cure... then ITS OVER! But don't be worried..... cos there will be a SEQUAL!!!! Yayyy! I'm gonna call it, New Love.

It will basically be about their life being married.... and a new relationship.... Ooooo.... haha.... ok. I love you alll! Please dont be afraid to comment! I need comments to see how I am doing!!!!! Ok.... BAIIII!!!!!

~mrsdeneahoran